DescriptionA rare opportunity to acquire a three-bed family home in a quiet cul-de-sac setting in this much sought-after location in the heart of Dundrum within minutes? walk of the many amenities on offer in the village. This delightful home offers bright, well-proportioned accommodation, extending to approx. 90 sqm (969 sqft), briefly comprising an entrance hall with guest W.C., fully fitted kitchen/ dining area and generous living room providing access to the rear garden. Upstairs there are three ample sized bedrooms, including a large master bedroom with ensuite and a main bathroom
As noted, the property is exceptionally well located on this quiet residential cul de sac with both the Luas at Balally and the Dundrum Town Centre on the doorstep with its range of cafes, restaurants, shops, cinemas and bars. Residents of the locality are spoilt for choice with an endless list of well-established schools both primary and secondary nearby including: Scoil Naith, St Attracta?s and St Columbus to name but a few. There are numerous sporting and recreational facilities in the area including: Marlay Park; St Enda?s Park and the Grange Golf Club. The superb facilities at Meadowbrook are only a short distance away, providing access to a swimming pool, gym etc. Access to the Dublin Mountains is another major benefit of the location, allowing for walking, hiking, mountain biking and cycling. The area is well serviced by good transport routes to and from the city centre, with Dublin Bus and the Luas in close proximity and the M50 nearby providing access to all main arterial routes and beyond.
- Entrance Hall (4.80m x 1.70m )with understairs storage cupboard, walk in store cupboard area and
- Cloakroom (1.50m x 0.90m )with WC and WHB.
- Living Room (5.45m x 4.20m )with very fine marble fireplace with hardwood surround and tiled hearth with gas coal effect fire, hardwood flooring and sliding door opening to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.80m x 2.40m )with traditional style fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, sink unit, built in electric oven and hob with extractor fan over.
- Landing (2.90m x 1.85m )with door to hot press/airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 (4.35m x 3.75m )with built in wardrobes and storage cupboard over and door to
- En Suite with shower, WC and WHB.
- Bedroom 2 (4.40m x 2.25m )to front with built in wardrobes and storage cupboard over.
- Bedroom 3 (3.15m x 1.95m )
- Bathroom (2.40m x 1.50m )with bath with shower attachment, WC and WHB.
FeaturesDelightful family home situated in highly regarded residential location
Bright and well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 90 sq.m. (969 sq.ft.)
Located in the heart of Dundrum within short walking distance of the village, Dundrum Town Centre & LUAS
Gas fired central heating
Double glazed windows throughout
Excellent off-street parking
Outstanding potential to extend to rear (SPP)
Wonderful rear garden extending to approx. 10.5m (32ft) in length