Three bedroom semi detached house with garage space and South West facing rear garden located in a popular mature residential development approximately 1 kilometre from The Crescent Shopping Centre and adjacent to all other amenities including public transport. Good condition throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended. BER rating C3.
Entrance 4.5 X 1.8 :- Wooden floor. Downstairs wc and whb.
Sitting room 4.2 X 3.8 :- Fireplace. Gas fire. Wooden flooring. Double doors to dining area.
Kitchen Dining area 5.7 X 3.4 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Breakfast counter. Tiled floor in kitchen area. Wooden flooring dining area.
Bedroom 3.8 X 3.6 :- Built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring.
Bedroom 3.3 X 3.2 :- Built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring.
Bedroom 2.8 X 1.5 :- Built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring.
Bathroom 2.5 X 1.8 :- Usual fittings. Fully tiled.
Hotpress :- Electrical immersion.
1. Popular residential location adjacent to Raheen industrial Estate and University Hospital.
2. Double glazed UPVC windows.
3. Natural gas central heating.
4. Public transport on your doorstep.
5. Corner site. Enclosed front and rear gardens. Off Street Parking.
6. Garage space for additional accommodation in the future if required (subject to planning permission).
7. South West facing rear garden.
Drive out the Ballinacurra Road and turn left at roundabout at Crescent Shopping Centre, proceed at next roundabout and take right. Take 2nd left and this property is the 1st on the right hand side. For Sale sign thereon.
26 Glenworth Street, Limerick City Centre, Co. Limerick,
Tel: 061 413522
PSRA Licence No. 002030