Description46 Viking Road is an utterly charming two storey mid terrace period property in the heart of Stoneybatter. The property could not be more conveniently located, being a short stroll to the city centre. Stoneybatter is a vibrant neighbourhood that has seen a huge amount of investment in recent times, with the opening of the Luas, the establishment of the DIT Grangegorman campus, and many boutique style shops and eateries, adding to the fabric of this wonderful neighbourhood. This property that has been renovated and extended over two levels by the current owners to great effect. The accommodation extends to 60sqm (645sqft) and comprises of a living room in open plan format with a kitchen/breakfast room and folding doors to the rear that open out into a courtyard area with flagstone paving and contemporary extension with leaded roof. The courtyard provides a lovely and secluded private outdoor space to enjoy. At first floor level there are two bedrooms and a bathroom this has been recently extended. The windows are PVC double glazed throughout and there is heating is gas fired central heating. The living room has an open fireplace and there is a feature open fireplace in the second bedroom upstairs. There is a stylish rustic fitted kitchen that has good counter space and ample storage with an integrated oven hob and extractor fan, a Belfast sink, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. This is lovely bright contemporary accommodation in a most convenient location. There is residential on-street disk parking. This is a charming city home that oozes character and will appeal to both owner occupiers and investors alike. Viking Road is just five minutes? walk from the Phoenix Park and a fifteen minute walk from Dublin city centre. It is well served by local amenities, sporting facilities, transport networks, schools and shopping. Red Line is 5 mins to Museum Stop cutting through Collins Barracks and Green Line is 10 mins ? Grangegorman. The property is well positioned for ease of access to all of the major motorways and is a twenty-five minute drive from Dublin International Airport.
- Living Room: (5.60m x 3.95m )with hardwood floor, feature fireplace with cast iron surround, window overlooking Viking Road and stairwell to first floor level.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (3.70m x 3.25m )Rustic style kitchen with wall and floor mounted units, good counter space and ample storage, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, recessed lighting, breakfast bar, Belfast sink and by folding doors to rear courtyard.
- First Floor:
- Landing: (1.00m x 1.00m )
- Master Bedroom: (3.60m x 3.50m )Double bedroom with skylight and window to rear.
- Bedroom 2: (3.25m x 2.70m )Double bedroom with feature open fireplace, window overlooking the front garden and built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (2.05m x 1.50m )Contemporary shower room with shower, WC, WHB, stone effect tiling to wall, Velux window, heated towel rail, xpelair and shower with rain head setting.
FeaturesPeriod property, renovated and extended.
Two storey mid terrace full brick façade.
uPVC double glazed windows.
Folding doors that open into the courtyard.
Open living/kitchen/breakfast room.
Gas fired central heating.
Heated floors in kitchen & bathroom
Wired for alarm
Plumbed for a W.C under stairs
Storage shed outside
Two open fireplaces.
Courtyard off kitchen.
Rustic style kitchen units.
Floor Area: 60sqm (645sqft)