Four bedroom semi detached house in very popular much sought after residential area located adjacent to all amenities including public transport. Accommodation comprises of hallway, sitting room, kitchen / dining area, utility, downstairs wc and whb, four bedrooms, bathroom and shower ensuite. Gas fired central heating. Double glazed UPVC windows. Corner house with south facing rear garden. BER rating C2.
Hallway 4.4 X 2.1 :- Tiled flooring. Storage under stairs.
Sitting room 4.6 X 4.4 :- Gas fired Fireplace. Laminated flooring. Bay window. Double doors to dining room.
Kitchen / Dining area 4.0 X 3.3 :- Fully fitted modern kitchen with breakfast counter. Tiled flooring. Patio doors to rear.
Utility 4.7 X 1.5 :- Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Downstairs wc and whb.
Bedroom 1 4.8 X 3.5 :- Built in wardrobes. Bay window.
Shower ensuite :- Toilet, wash hand basin & shower cubicle. Electric shower. Tiled flooring and shower area.
Bedroom 2 3.5 X 3.5 :- Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 3.3 X 3.0 :- Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 3.3 X 2.5 :- Built in wardrobes.
Bathroom 2.0 X 1.9 :- Bath. Toilet and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Tiled around bath area.
1. Much sought after residential location.
2. Adjacent to primary / secondary schools, Plassey Technological Park, University of Limerick, Shopping Centre, Public transport.
3. Natural gas central heating.
4. Double glazed UPVC windows.
5. Open plan garden and off street parking to the front. Side entrance to south facing rear garden.
6. Corner site.
Drive int ...
26 Glenworth Street, Limerick City Centre, Co. Limerick,
Tel: 061 413522
PSRA Licence No. 002030