Spacious 3 bedroom semi detached house extending to approximately 107 sq mts located in a small quiet cul de sac in a very much sought after and convenient residential location adjacent to all amenities including schools, shopping centre and public transport just a ten minute walk to City Centre. Viewing recommended.
Entrance hallway 5.3 X 1.8 :- Wooden Floor. Storage under stairs Downstairs wc and whb.
Sitting room 4.8 X 3.5:- Fireplace. Wooden flooring. Double doors.
Kitchen / Dining area 5.4 X 3.4 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled flooring. Patio door to rear.
Bedroom 4.0 X 2.8 :- Double room with built in wardrobes.
Shower ensuite :- Usual fittings. Electric shower fitted.
Bedroom 3.6 X 3.6 X :- Double room with built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2.9 X 2.5 :- Single room with built in wardrobes.
Hotpress :- Electrical immersion.
Bathroom 2.4 X 1.8 :- Usual fittings. Fully tiled. Electric shower.
1. 10 Minute walk to City Centre, adjacent to all amenities including primary / secondary schools, shopping centre, public transport.
2. Double glazed UPVC windows.
3. Natural gas central heating.
4. Recently installed kitchen and bathroom.
5. Openplan garden to front with off street parking.
6. Side entrance heading to walled in rear garden.
Drive over Corbally bridge and turn right at roundabout. Take 1st left passing St. Marys School and turn right at next roundabout. Follow road to end of this street and keep to left hand side, turn right at T junction and this house is located on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon.