DescriptionDiscreetly tucked away in a convenient cul de sac located only a short stroll from both Rathgar and Rathmines Villages. 4 Winton Mews is a superb, detached brick-built townhouse that is bound to appeal to those buyers looking to secure an excellently located family home or investment in this highly sought after mature area.
Approached to the front by gated off street parking onto a low maintenance cobblelock driveway. This fine home offers accommodation extending to approximately 105sqm (1130sqft) laid out over two floors. The layout briefly comprises of welcoming entrance hall with guest W.C. A spacious sitting room sits at the front of the property with box bay window, fireplace with gas insert and double doors that lead in the rear of the property. The open plan kitchen/dining room spans the width of the property to the rear overlooking the garden. The kitchen has been well appointed and offers excellent storage, integrated fridge / freezer and sink unit. The rear garden extends to approximately 15ft in length is mainly pebbled and paved, bordered by an abundance of mature shrubbery. Surrounded by stone walls the low maintenance rear garden offers a secluded rear garden perfect for al fresco dining.
A largely residential area that has proven very popular with a wide selection of buyer, Rathgar is approximately 3.5km from Dublin City Centre, serviced with an excellent selection of local shops to include a superb offering of delis and boutique eateries. For school going children a choice of junior schools include Rathgar Junior School, Rathgar National School and Zion Parish School, for senior, The High School, Stratford College, St Mary?s College, Terenure College and Alexandra College are all available locally. Local parks nearby include Bushy Park and the Dodder Linear Park all excellent options for walks or running. Tennis is available in Rathgar Tennis Club and Ashbrook Tennis Club. Hockey at both Rathgar Hockey Club, Our Lady?s Hockey Club and Old Alex. Rugby clubs include St Mary?s and Terenure College. Golf is catered for in the surrounding clubs of Milltown Golf Club, The Grange and Castle Golf Club. For commuters the local bus routes include some of the most frequent in the city to include 15. Two local Luas stops at Milltown and Beechwood service the area and are approximately 15 mins walk from the village.
- Entrance Hall: (4.10m x 1.80m )with wood floor, alarm panel, centre rose, light fitting and door into
- Guest WC: with WHB and WC.
- Sitting Room: (4.70m x 4.30m )with wooden floor, gas fire with wood surround and cast-iron insert and hearth, box bay window, centre rose, coving and double doors that lead into
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (6.20m x 3.70m )with wood floors, excellent range of kitchen cupboards, stainless steel sink, free standing gas cooker, integrated fridge freezer, tiled splashback, extractor fan and the boiler which is a minute 14SE. Two doors out into the low maintenance rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: (3.70m x 3.60m )double bedroom overlooking the front
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 2: (3.00m x 2.30m )bedroom to front
- Bedroom 3: (4.00m x 3.20m )Master bedroom to the rear.
- En Suite Shower Room: (2.30m x 0.70m )tiled floor, tiled walls, W.C. wash hand basin, Velux window above and a Mira Vigour thermostatic shower.
- Landing: Access to the hot press and attic space above.
- Bathroom: (2.70m x 2.00m )with tiled floor, part tiled walls with painted wood panelling, bath with telescopic shower hose, W.C. wash hand basin and shower unit with Triton T90SR with enclosed shower tray.
FeaturesExtremely central and convenient address within a short walk from both Rathgar and Rathmines Villages
Spacious accommodation offering approximately 105 sq.m. (1130 sq.ft.) over two floors.
Regular bus routes to and from the city centre namely the 15. The Luas is available locally at Milltown & Beechwood.
Gas fired central heating system.
Fitted carpets, curtains, kitchen appliances and blinds included in the sale.
Private low maintenance south facing rear garden of approximately 15ft.