DescriptionDNG - Castleknock are delighted to present this utterly impressive, refurbished, three bed, semi-detached, family home, ideally located in this sought after and well regarded development.
Room proportions are generous and decoration is stylish and in vogue. This property is sure to please even the most discerning of buyers. Accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall with guest toilet, an inviting living room, an open-plan kitchen / dining room, three bedrooms (master en-suite) and a family bathroom.
One of the outstanding features of this property is the wonderful gardens on offer. To the front is a concrete driveway providing excellent off-street parking. A gated side-pedestrian entrance which extends to 1.50m / 5ft wide leads to a wonderfully private, south / west facing rear garden (approx. 11m / 36t long). The garden shed will take care of storing your gardening tools.
St. Mochta's is ideally located just off the Clonsilla Road and is within walking distance of a host of excellent local schools. Blanchardstown Shopping Village, Roselawn Shopping Centre, Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Coolmine Train Station, James Connolly Memorial Hospital and The National Aquatic Centre are all within walking distance. St. Mochta's is also immediately accessible to the N3/M3/M50 road networks.
Viewing is an absolute must for those seeking a perfect starter home.
AccommodationEntrance Hallway - With under stairs storage.
Guest Toilet - Comprising of a fully tiled contemporary comprising toilet and wash hand basin. A window provides natural ventilation.
Living Room - 4.92m x 3.00m. With wood flooring and a feature fireplace with a solid fuel stove.
Kitchen / Dining Room - 5.20m x 5.00m. With newly fitted wall and base units, with quality integrated appliances. Porcelain floor tiles in the kitchen area and wood flooring in the dining area. Double patio doors lead to the rear garden.
Landing - With a gable end window which exudes an abundance of natural light and attic access.
Bedroom 1 - 4.13m x 2.86m. With exposed floorboards and fitted wardrobes.
En-Suite- Comprising toilet, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle. A window provides natural ventilation.
Bedroom 2 - 4.05m x 2.66m. With exposed floorboards and a fitted double wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 - 2.38m x 2.45m. With exposed floorboards and fitted wardrobes.
Family Bathroom - 1.80m x 1.80m. A stunning fully tiled suite comprising toilet, wash hand basin and bath with an electric shower. A window provides natural ventilation.
Features• Impressive three bed semi-detached home c. 90sqm / 969sqft
• Three generously proportioned bedrooms
• Three contemporary bathroom suites to incl. family bathroom, master en-suite and guest toilet
• Modern fitted kitchen with quality integrated appliances
• Porcelain floor tiles in the kitchen area
• Newly installed triple glazed windows and external doors
• Gas central heating with a newly fitted Ideal Logic Heat 15 boiler
• Aesthetically pleasing external finish with a mixture of brick and render
• Burglar alarm
• Great scope & potential to extend to the rear of the property
• 11m / 36ft south / west facing rear garden with a 1.83m / 6ft perimeter wall
• Quiet location within the St. Mochta’s development
• Located within close proximity of a host of amenities
• Easy access to N3 / M3 / M50
BER DetailsBER: C2
BER No: 113295216
Performance Indicator: 187.82