Description39 Raheny Park is an 3 bedroom extended family home. Ideally located in this cul de sac, the house sits on a large corner site with ample off street parking to the front and a superb garden to the rear. There are 2 reception rooms on the ground floor with the second having been extended and a good sized kitchen cum dining area with separate utility room. There is a large wet room also off the hallway. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is well presented throughout and will certainly appeal to the family market, given the size of the house, location and large rear sunny rear garden approx. 82ft x 60ft.
This is an ideally located and exceptionally convenient home in this mature residential area just off the Howth Road. There are numerous buses which operate on the Howth road and the house is approximately a 10 minutes? walk from the nearby DART station and Raheny Village. There is a wide choice of shops, supermarket, restaurants and bars, coffee shops all within a stone�s throw. Raheny has a fantastic library. There are a choice of boys and girls primary and secondary schools and creche facilities in the immediate neighbourhood. Nearby facilities include St. Anne`s Park, the new coastal promenade and cycle track & Walkway, Bull Island nature reserve and Dollymount Beach. For the sports enthusiasts there are numerous clubs in the area including golf, running GAA, football, rugby, tennis, pitch and putt and now the popular kite Surfing.
- Entrance Porch (1.85m x 0.75m )Sliding door to the front. Terrazzo floor.
- Hallway (4.52m x 1.85m )Bright hallway with under stair storage press. Alarm.
- Wet room (2.40m x 2.38m )This wet room is to the front. It has fully tiled floor and part tiled walls. Shower unit with Triton Electric shower. W.C. Wash hand basin.
- Front Sitting room (3.70m x 3.60m )Spacious sitting room to the front with feature gas fire. There are built in wardrobes in this room.
- Family room (8.50m x 3.70m )Large extended room to the rear with feature brick wall and gas fire in the front section of the room. There are 2 large windows to the rear offering great light and lovely views over the garden.
- Kitchen (4.62m x 2.70m )The kitchen area has fitted presses, counter tops, sink unit and drainer. It is plumber for a dish washer. There is a window to the side.
- Breakfast area (2.52m x 2.42m )Bright seating area off the kitchen ideal for dining with sliding door to rear garden. Fitted presses.
- Utility Room (2.83m x 2.28m )Window overlooking the rear garden. Fitted presses with countertop and plumbing for washing machine. Sink unit. Door to side leading out to the garden.
- Landing area (3.48m x 2.10m )Window to side.
- Bedroom 1 (3.65m x 3.56m )Large double room to the front with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.78m x 3.68m )Large double bedroom to the rear of the house with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.70m x 2.67m )Generous single room to the front.
- Bathroom (2.10m x 1.90m )Bath with electric shower, wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled walls. Attic access.
- Outside To the front is a large driveway with ample off-street parking. There is side pedestrian access to the rear garden. In the side passageway, there is the boiler house and also 2 garden or tool sheds. The large rear garden has a split-level lawn area with mature shrubs and plants. There is a feature rockery and paved area ideal for alfresco entertaining or dining. This is a wonderful, secluded garden area which appeal to those with energetic children or owners who appreciate the joys of gardening. With a westerly aspect, it is flooded with sun light.