DescriptionChurches Estate Agents are delighted to bring this excellent 3 bedroom detached home with study/home office to the market.
Located off Killiney Hill Road & occupying prominent position this wonderful family home is presented in fine condition throughout. Boasting extra front garden, en suite & being set in private development No 34 will be of good interest to first time Buyers or person who are trading down.
Bright entrance hallway with option of opening hallway door to a double setting greets you at first from gravel path. Continuing on tiled flooring you are lead into the main hub of this modern & great home. Here in this welcoming open plan sitting room you will find raised dining area, feature gas fire & French Style double doors that bring you out onto decking. To front you have dual aspect generous kitchen with Shaker style fitted units, built in cooking appliances & unique mosaic glass breakfast counter that is ideal for snacking on.
Upstairs in No 34 you are treated to 3 x very well portioned bedrooms (3x double bedrooms); all bedrooms are fitted with fitted wardrobes & wooden flooring. In addition the front double bedroom is serviced with en suite. Off warm landing is a fourth spare room that has many uses from nursery to home office, this room has wooden flooring & is fitted with storage unit. To finish this great property is fully tiled family bathroom with 3x piece suite & electric shower over bath.
Outside is low maintenance rear garden that is very private with raised composite decking, Barna shed & loose stone chippings. Access to this hidden oasis with south westerly aspect is via main sitting room through double doors or by side gate.
DART & Killiney Beach are both in easy reach along with Villages of Shankill & Cabinteely; Dalkey Town with a fine selection of eateries is too close by. Bus route on Shanganagh Road will bring to sea side town of Bray or Dún Laoghaire at an ease & in comfort. Road linkage to M50 & N11 is direct; LUAS at Cherrywood is a brisk 25/30mins walk away.
Viewing highly recommended.
AccommodationHall: c.3.39 x 1.63 m
- Tiled entrance hallway, feature stair case, double entrance door with option to open wide.
Sitting Room: c. 4.52 x 6.84m
- ‘L’ shaped sitting room, wooden flooring, raised dining area, feature gas fire, double French style doors to decking.
Kitchen: c. 3.50 x 4.93m
- Dual aspect, built in cooking appliance (gas hob/electric oven), tiled floor, feature breakfast bar
Landing: c. 3.38 x 3.09m
- ‘L’ Shaped, feature glass brick side window, access to attic
Bedroom 1: c.2.64 x 4.39m (to rear)
- Master double bedroom, wooden flooring, double window, Velux window in ceiling, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: c. 3.63 x 2.30 m (to rear)
- Double bedroom, wooden flooring, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: c. 3.50 x 2.73m (to front)
- Double bedroom, wooden flooring, built in wardrobes
- Ensuite: c. 2.67 x 0.72 m
- Tiled floor, 2x piece suite, walk in shower cubicle.
Room 4: c. 1.26 x 2.86m (to front)
- Nursery/ Study – home office, wooden flooring, feature stain glass light window, storage
Bathroom: c. 1.86 x 2.03 m
- Fully tiled family bathroom, 3 x piece suite, electric power shower over bath
Hotpress: c. 0.78 x 1.11 m
- Cylinder tank, shelving
Back Garden: c. 6.08 x 7.22 m
- Low maintenance, loose stone chippings, composite raised decking, Barna shed, side gate entranc
FeaturesPresented in great condition throughout
Private residential development
Gas central heating
BER DetailsBER: D1 BER No.111275988 Energy Performance Indicator:255.75 kWh/m²/yr