Description**To place an offer visit this property on www.lisney.com***
30 Green Road is a superb family home ideally located on this much sought after, and delightful road in the heart of Blackrock.
This impressive home was built in c.1930s and offers generously proportioned accommodation throughout. To the front of the property there is mature planting surrounding a gravelled driveway providing off-street carparking for two cars. On entry there is a beautiful stained glass front door leading into a welcoming entrance hall with solid hardwood flooring which leads to the stunning interconnecting reception rooms, separated by treble concertina doors. The front reception room has the benefit of a large bay window while the back reception room has an archway opening into a sunroom area with access onto the patio. Both reception rooms are further complimented by impressive celling coving and open fireplaces. Additionally, on the ground floor there is a bright and airy spacious kitchen which enjoys views over the fantastic rear garden, a well-equipped utility room, shower room and a study. Upstairs, there are three double bedrooms and the family bathroom.
To the rear of the property there is a most impressive garden laid out in patio and lawn. This garden enjoys a southerly aspect and has been lovingly planted and is a riot of colour in the summer. At the end of the garden there is a creative studio which is fully wired and has plumbing outside, ideal for an additional working space, hobby room or a home gym. There is also a timber garden shed for storage.
Green Road is a highly sought after, mature road of quality family homes, running between Sydney Avenue and Waltham Terrace. The property is a short walk from Blackrock Village which provides a wide array of shops, cafes and restaurants including the Michelin Star Liath Restaurant in Blackrock Market. The new Frascati and Blackrock Shopping Centres are nearby. The area also benefits from all the conveniences that Blackrock Park and the coastline have to offer. An impressive selection of schools is a particular attraction to this area. Primary schools in walking distance include Carysfort, Booterstown and Willow Park. Secondary schools ? Blackrock, St. Andrews, Oatlands and Newpark Colleges are also nearby while beyond that is the University College Dublin?s campus at Belfield. Public transport links include the DART, a quality bus corridor connecting Blackrock with the city centre as well as the N11 and the M50 which are both easily accessible.
- Entrance Hallway (3.43m x 2.41m )with beautiful stained glass front door, solid hardwood timber floor, ceiling coving and understairs storage and glass door leading to the Family Room
- Study (4.61m x 2.34m )with recessed lighting, window overlooking the front and fitted shelving and press units with study desk
- Front Reception Room (4.04m x 3.85m )with large bay window to the front, fireplace with tiled surround, beautiful ceiling coving and timber floor
- Family Room/Sunroom Area 5.14m x 3.67m plus 2.58 x 3.46m with beautiful treble concertina doors, ceiling coving, beautiful open fireplace with tiled hearth and timber surround and archway leading to the sunroom area with glass double doors leading out to the patio area, beautiful roof box for natural light and feature window and glass door leading into the
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.14m x 4.32m )with door leading out onto the patio, three picture windows, a range of kitchen cupboards, kitchen island, integrated Zanussi oven, gas ring hob with extractor fan overhead, tiled splashback, sink unit, tiled floor, feature roof light and gas boiler
- Utility Space (3.93m x 3.21m )with integrated cupboard units, worktop space, tiled splashback, and Velux roof light
- Shower Room with tiled floor, w.c., tiled shower and pedestal wash hand basin
- Landing with pull down ladder to the attic that has two Velux windows and impressive window over the stairs
- Bedroom 1 (3.70m x 3.00m )with fitted wardrobes and window overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 2 (4.17m x 3.23m )with fitted wardrobes, bay window overlooking the front and ceiling coving. (Vanity unit not included)
- Bedroom 3 (2.92m x 2.71m )a range of fitted wardrobes, window overlooking the front and ceiling coving
- Family Bathroom (3.30m x 2.15m )with partially tiled walls, bath with shower over, window overlooking the rear garden, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., double hot- press housing the water tank and built-in shelving
- Creative Studio (4.87m x 2.62m )two beautiful picture windows, wired for an alarm and with plumbing. (Storage units & benches not included)
FeaturesOver-all measurement approximately 154 sqm (1658 sqft)
Off-street car parking
Creative studio fully wired
Beautiful south facing rear garden approx. 32m in length
Generously proportioned extended accommodation
Gas fired central heating
Excellent residential address within Blackrock