Description** FULL PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED FOR 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY TO SIDE OF EXISTING PROPERTY **
RE/MAX Professional Partners present to market an excellent 3 bedroom semi-detached property located at 28 Rian Luachra, Ballybane, Galway.
No. 28 is presented in excellent condition throughout having been well maintained by the current owner. Living accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room and kitchen/dining room on the ground floor. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, hot-press, 3 bedrooms and main bathroom.
The property is certified with an impressive C3 BER Certificate and heated via oil fired central heating with a solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room. The property is fully insulated and double-glazed windows feature throughout.
The rear of the property boasts a sunny South facing aspect with gated side access and large manicured lawns feature to the rear and side of the property. Off street parking is also available to the front.
Rian Luachra is a wonderful family friendly estate located 4 minutes from Merlin Woods and 5 minutes from Ballyloughane Beach. In terms of location, this property has all that one would require and is ideally located within walking distance of GMIT, schools, childcare, shops, supermarkets, various sports facilities and library. Merlin Hospital, Bon Secours Hospital, access to the M6/M17/M18 motorways, NUIG, UHG and Galway City centre are all within easy reach of the property. The estate is serviced by public buses which run frequently throughout the day.
Contact Colm Ruane of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- Full planning permission granted for a 3 bedroom semi-detached property to be built to the side of the existing house
- Presented in excellent condition
- Excellently maintained by the current owner
- C3 BER Certificate on BER no: 113477855
- Oil fired central heating
- Solid fuel feature fireplace
- Fully insulated property
- Double glazed windows
- Fitted kitchen units with integrated appliances
- Access to rear garden from kitchen/dining room
- 3 bedrooms - 2 double 1 single
- 1 main bathroom with a bath
- Rear garden features South facing aspect
- Large lawns to rear and side of property
- Gated side access
- Concrete driveway to front providing private off-street parking
- Wonderful family friendly estate
- Walking distance to schools, supermarkets, shops and sports facilities
- Easy reach of hospitals, colleges and access to the M6/M17/M18 Motorways
- 4 minutes from Merlin Woods and 5 minutes from Ballyloughane Beach
- Estate is serviced by public buses which run frequently throughout the day
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and
give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting
contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in
their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to
their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as
to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional
Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to
BER DetailsBER: C3 BER No.113477855 Energy Performance Indicator:217.78 kWh/m²/yr