DescriptionNo 28 Foxrock Avenue is an impressive semi-detached family home (measuring 235sq.m. / 2532sq.ft.) which sits on .2 acre and has been extensively extended and redesigned to provide the ultimate family accommodation with all that is required of a modern home. This well-appointed family home will appeal to the discerning purchaser seeking to gain a foothold within this extremely convenient location.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises of a wide reception hall with cloakroom, guest w.c. and a study/play room to the left, a perfect room for children to play or those who wish to work from home. To the right is a beautiful sitting room overlooking the front with door to the extended dining room leading to a sunroom. To the rear is a magnificent open plan kitchen/dining/family area offering the ultimate in modern living both overlooking the sunny south facing rear garden. Upstairs are five well-proportioned bedrooms. The master is a triple aspect room running from front to rear with en-suite. A family bathroom completes the internal accommodation.
The gardens of number 28 are the real jewel in the crown. The front is mainly laid in pebbles with mature plants and shrubs and provides off street parking for at least 2 cars. No 28 boasts being the end house and benefits from having a larger than most v-shaped garden to the rear. This 98ft south facing private garden is laid mainly in lawn with two barna sheds, raised decking and feature pond.
Foxrock Avenue is a deservedly popular development within an easy of walk of many local shops and restaurants at Cornelscourt, Foxrock village, Deansgrange and a bit further afield Blackrock to name just a few. The property is situated close to some of South County Dublin?s finest schools including Hollypark, Loreto Foxrock, CBC Monkstown, Blackrock College and Lycee Français d?Irlande to name but a few. Transport links are second to the 46a bus stop is a 60 second walkaway, the Quality Bus Corridor on the N11 makes access to the city centre extremely convenient along with a direct Aircoach service to Dublin Airport. The M50 is also close at hand opening up the national road network and the LUAS is also within striking distance. Recreational amenities are abundant including local tennis courts and green open spaces with the excellent facilities available at Cabinteely Park also within walking distance. There are further amenities available within the locality including leisure facilities at Newpark Swimming Pool, Meadow Vale Tennis Club, Foxrock Golf Club, Leopardstown Racecourse and Squash Club and as well as the excellent marine facilities available at Dun Laoghaire.
- Entrance Hallway (5.60m x 2.80m )with part tiled porch and solid wood flooring
- Downstairs W.C. with tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, w.c., wash hand basin and alarm panel
- Living Room (4.50m x 4.40m )with window overlooking the front, open fireplace with cast iron surround and door to the
- Dining Room (4.40m x 3.40m )with solid wood flooring and opens into the
- Sunroom (4.20m x 3.90m )with solid wood flooring, Velux window and sliding door out onto the deck in the rear garden
- Playroom (6.00m x 2.30m )with solid wood flooring and bay window overlooking the front
- Kitchen (7.40m x 3.20m )with part tiled floor, part solid wood flooring, extensive range of wall and floor units, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink, Belling cooker with gas hob, plumbed for washing machine & dryer, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher and opens to the
- Reception Room 1 (4.00m x 3.80m )with solid wood flooring, TV point and sliding doors out to the rear garden
- Reception Room 2 (3.00m x 3.00m )with solid wood flooring and sliding door out to the rear garden
- Landing with intercom, access to the attic, shelved hot press, solid wood floor and roof light
- Bedroom 1 (4.50m x 4.40m )with window overlooking the front, built in wardrobes and shelving, TV point and semi-solid wood flooring
- Bedroom 2 (3.40m x 3.10m )with window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 3 (4.70m x 3.90m )triple aspect room overlooking the front, back and sides with semi-solid wood flooring and door to
- En Suite Bathroom (2.40m x 1.90m )with semi-solid wood flooring, wash hand basin, w.c., bath with Mira shower over and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 4 (3.10m x 2.40m )with window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 5 (3.30m x 2.50m )with window overlooking the rear and built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom (2.40m x 1.80m )with tiled floor, part tiled walls, wash hand basin, w.c. and bath with Triton shower over
FeaturesHighly regarded Foxrock address located in a quiet cul-de-sac
Excellent rear garden measuring approximately 98ft in length
Generous accommodation extending to approximately 235.3sq.m. / 2532sq.ft.
Extended and renovated to suit a growing modern family Double glazed windows
Gas fired central heating
On the 46A/145 QBC bus routes and Aircoach route to Dublin Airport