DescriptionNo. 22 is a newly renovated three bedroom detached family home which has been lovingly restored, modernizing throughout while maintaining many of the original features of the property.
The well-proportioned accommodation of c. 115 sq.m. comprising of entrance hall with cloak room, living room with bay window, dining room, open plan kitchen and utility on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property further benefits from the attic space being floored and ready for future conversion, ideal for home office.
Externally there is a good size, private south-west facing rear garden. To the front there is off street parking for two cars and garage.
Situated on a quiet residential road 2 minutes walk from Bray Main Street, just 10 minutes walk to historical Bray Seafront and the Bray DART station, many shops, fashion stores, eateries etc., There are numerous reputable primary and secondary schools and sports clubs. The N11 and M50 are easily accessed and the area is very well served by public transport.
Features• Stunning and meticulously restored three-bedroom detached family home
• Beautifully presented interior, walk in condition
• Newly fitted kitchen with island & solid wood parquet flooring
• Original mid-century staircase & original interior doors and handles retained and restored
• Enviable Location In One of Bray’s Premier Addresses
• Off street parking for two cars & private south-west facing rear garden