Description20 White Pines Court presents to the market a fine semi-detached family home, discreetly tucked away, within this deservedly popular enclave of houses. This wonderful four-bedroom, A-rated home is in show house condition throughout, having been tastefully decorated to an extremely high standard by the current owners.
Stylish grey heritage Pergo luxury vinyl flooring sweeps through the ground floor. The accommodation includes, a most spacious living room, a large guest w.c. and cloakroom, the rear of the house lies the modern kitchen which is fully fitted with floor and eye level units with a quartz countertops. There is a built-in oven, hob and microwave, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. The Island unit also has a quartz countertop, with a double sink, and under-counter storage, finally there is a large utility room with access to the side passage. Upstairs, there are four bedrooms with the primary bedroom being en-suite, while a family bathroom completes the accommodation.
This is an excellent residential location being minutes from Rathfarnham Village with an extensive range of amenities close by. Located within 10km from Dublin City Centre, this property is positioned just a short commute from all which is on offer. Also, within only a few minutes? drive is the M50 motorway offering ease of access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. In the immediate area are an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools which are within walking distance. Leisure facilities are also in abundance to include GAA, rugby, soccer and tennis clubs, beautiful walks and activities at Marlay Park and St. Enda?s Park, not to mention Rathfarnham, The Grange and Edmonstown Golf Clubs, together with further extensive shopping facilities available at Dundrum, Rathfarnham and Nutgrove Shopping Centre which are just a short drive away.
- Hallway: (7.35m x 2.00m )with grey heritage oak vinyl flooring, alarm panel, 8.6ft ceiling height and under stairs storage which has ample storage space.
- Guest WC: (1.82m x 1.76m )with tiled flooring, WC and WHB.
- Living Room: (5.21m x 3.29m )with grey heritage oak vinyl flooring, TV point, electric fireplace and large window overlooking the front.
- Kitchen: (5.79m x 5.56m )with grey heritage oak vinyl flooring, double doors leading to the rear garden, windows overlooking the side and rear, island in the middle of room which has a double stainless steel sink, floor and eye level kitchen units, Quartz countertop, four ring ceramic hob, extractor hood, integrated double oven and microwave, integrated fridge/freezer and ample storage space.
- Utility Room: (2.25m x 1.96m )with tiled flooring, plumbed for washing machine and dryer and patio door to side.
- Landing: (4.44m x 2.83m )with grey heritage oak vinyl flooring, Velux window, shelved hot press and a Stira up to the attic with ample storage space.
- Bedroom 1: (3.83m x 3.42m )with grey heritage oak vinyl flooring, integrated wardrobes, window overlooking front.
- En Suite: (2.23m x 1.47m )with tiled flooring, tiled walls, frosted window to side, heated towel rail, WC, WHB, shower cubicle with shower over and vanity mirror storage unit.
- Bedroom 2: (2.92m x 2.39m )Currently used as an office with grey heritage oak vinyl flooring and large window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 3: (3.90m x 3.12m )Large double bedroom with grey heritage oak vinyl flooring, window overlooking rear garden and integrated wardrobe space.
- Bedroom 4: (2.95m x 2.71m )with grey heritage oak vinyl flooring, integrated wardrobes and window overlooking rear garden.
- Bathroom: (2.19m x 1.98m )with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, bath with shower over, WC, WHB, vanity mirror storage unit.
- Rear Garden: The rear garden is mainly laid in gravel and has a large patio area which is the perfect place for al fresco dining! There is also a built-in pizza oven, barbecue/rocket stove, approx. 500L rainwater tank with double tap on both sides and raised flower beds to either side and a large side entrance. The current owners are seasoned gardeners having planted an array of different plants and trees which include:Trees �? 2x apples, 2x pears, 2x cherries, figs, kiwi.Berries �? 2x raspberries, 2x blueberries, blackberry, redcurrant.
FeaturesSuperbly presented four-bedroom family home built in 2018.
Excellent position within this popular development
Ground floor accommodation benefits from 8.6ft high ceilings and many windows creating an excellent sense of space and light.
Four generous bedrooms.
Main bedroom with modern en-suite shower room
Off Street parking for 2 cars
Electric air to water "A" rated heating system
Triple glazed windows
Floor Area approx.. 135sq.m (1,453sq.ft)