DescriptionChurches Estate Agents are thrilled to bring this well presented snug & warm ( B2 - BER energy rating) three bedroom property to the market.
Over the recent years the property has been completely renovated from top to bottom with new electrics, insulation, plumbing, triple glazing to front, double glazing to rear & landscaped back garden. Boasting great location & a brilliant BER rating of B2 the property too enjoys south facing rear garden. Located in quiet cul de sac estate & within walking distance to LUAS makes this an ideal purchase for first time Buyers. Selection of schools, local shopping centre & sports grounds are all within very easy walking distance as well.
Off street parking to front on driveway with lawn & wall boundary greets you at first. Composite front door welcomes you into long hallway with wooden flooring & open under stairs storage. Cosy sitting room to front has wooden flooring & a large window that overlooks driveway, it also has a built in stove. Fitted Shaker style kitchen with built in cooking appliances & open plan dining area is to the rear of the property.
Upstairs on landing with carpet flooring & hot press there are three well proportioned bedrooms. Master double bedroom is to the front & second double bedroom is to the rear. The remaining bedroom is a spacious third bedroom with a built in wardrobe; all bedrooms have carpet flooring. To finish the accommodation you have a modern bathroom with 3 piece suite, partial wall tiling & shower over bath.
All important south facing rear garden is on offer with this fine family home. In this sun drench landscaped back garden is a patio with granite stone paving, mature planting, lighting in flower bed, Barna shed with power & rear laneway access.
This great home is surrounded with a selection of fine schools both primary & secondary, all within comfortable walking distance. Renowned sporting clubs such as Naomh Olaf GAA, De La Salle Palmerston F.C, Three Rock Rovers & St Marys FC are all on offer & within very easy reach. Shoppers are spoilt with choice facilities at Dundrum Town Centre, Beacon Shopping Mall or locally at Balally Shopping Centre. For commuters you have the LUAS at Kilmacud being only a mere 10 mins walk way, same too for the village of Sandyford. Scenic walks up by Ticknock Mountain are minutes away by car where you can appreciate the city views either by day or night, trail mountain biking is too available for those with a little more courage.
Viewing is highly recommended
- Off street parking for 2 cars, lawn, walled boundary.
Hall: c.4.79 x 1.78m
- Long hallway, wood flooring, open under stairs storage, utility storage cupboard.
Sitting Room: c. 3.86 x 3.48m
- Cosy sitting room, built in stove, wood flooring.
Kitchen: c. 3.46 x 5.36m
- Shaker style fitted units, built in gas hob, eye level built in oven, access to rear garden.
Landing: c. 2.65 x 1.83m
- Carpet flooring, hot press/storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1: c. 2.99 x 2.35m (to front)
- Large single bedroom to front, built in wardrobe, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2: c. 3.87 x 3.01m (to front)
- Master double bedroom to front, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3: c. 3.55 x 3.27m (to rear)
- Second double bedroom, carpet flooring.
Bathroom: c. 1.68 x 2.04m
- Modern family bathroom, 3 x piece suite, partial wall tiling, shower over bath.
Back Garden: c.14m in Length (triangular at further point)
- South facing rear garden, landscaped, granite stone paving, access from laneway to rear, outside water tap, Barna shed with electricity, decorative planting & blackberry bush
Brilliant BER rating of B2
Off street parking
Modern gas combi boiler
Walking distance to LUAS & Dundrum Town Centre
Close to shops