Description- Exceptional 4 bedroom detached property with south facing rear garden
- Extended to the side and rear giving an overall floor area of approx. 1,850 sq ft (172 sqm)
- Comprises main hallway, large open plan living/dining and kitchen area, four double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Beautifully designed garden complete with fully insulated garden room, deck area and treehouse.
- South facing and not overlooked front and rear.
- Large cobble locked front drive and lawn.
- Abbey Farm is a highly sought after development with an abundance well maintained green areas all set close to the banks of the River Liffey.
- Ideally located just a short stroll from Celbridge village, bus stops, train station, schools and all local amenities.
Type of Transaction
Entrance Hallway 6.4m x 2.31m
Laminate wood flooring, coving, light fitting, under stairs storage and storage closet.
Open Plan Living Room/Dining 6.2m x 8m (max)
Laminate wood flooring, T.V. point, Velux windows, double doors leading to rear garden, vertical radiator, book shelves, light fittings, curtains, and archway leading to kitchen area.
Kitchen 2.86m x 7.97m
Tiled floor, floor and wall fitted units, stove oven with 7 ring hob, American fridge freezer, dishwasher, full height vaulted ceilings and light fittings.
Bedroom 1 3.76m x 4.72m
Laminate wood flooring, light fitting, coving, T.V. point, bay window and curtains.
Ensuite and ground floor bathroom 1.27m x 3.21m
Fully tiled, w.c., w.h.b., shower cubicle with electric triton T90xr shower, extractor fan and light fitting.
Bedroom 2 2.8m x 5.9m
Laminate wood flooring, light fitting, Velux window, full height vaulted ceilings, curtains and double doors leading to front drive.
Landing 4.14m x 1.34m
Laminate wood flooring, hotpress, light fitting and window.
Bedroom 3 5.1m x 4.1m
Laminate wood flooring, curtains, Velux window, eaves storage and light fitting.
Bedroom 4 4.54m x 3.96m
Laminate wood flooring, slide robe wardrobes, light fitting, curtains and T.V. point.
Bathroom 2.33m 2.62m
Tiled floor, partially tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b., shower cubicle with Triton T90si electric shower, chrome heated towel rail, light fitting and fitted mirror with shaving lights.
Year of construction 1994 -1997
Extended in 2009 and the whole house was insulated and re plastered etc.
Cobble locked front driveway and lawn
Overlooking a large green area
Located in quiet cul-de-sac
Not over looked to rear
South facing teared rear garden extends to 7m x 10.6m
Artificial grass and decking areas
Kid's tree house
Reverse osmosis water treatment system
Insulated garden room 6m x 2.4m
Fully plumbed and power supply.
Items Included in sale:
Stove oven with 7 ring hob, American fridge freezer, dishwasher, light fittings and curtains.
Oil fired central heating
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
BER DetailsBER: C1
BER No:113530893 EPI:164.42 kWh/m2/yr