DescriptionRE/MAX Professional Partners present to market a 3 bedroom semi-detached property located at 142 Lurgan Park, Renmore, Galway.
Extending to c. 1,450 sq. ft., the property is presented in excellent condition. Living accommodation is comprised of a porch, entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, utility, bathroom and converted garage space. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. There is also a converted attic space.
The property is certified with an impressive C1 BER Certificate, heated via oil fired central heating and a solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
To the rear is a well-maintained garden complete with manicured lawn, detached block built shed, shrubs, paved area and gated side access. The tarmac driveway to the front provides ample private parking space.
Renmore is a well-established location within minutes’ walk of all local services and amenities including shops, schools, Church, hotels, playing pitches and leisure facilities. Located just 10 minutes from Galway City and adjacent to Merlin Park Hospital, GMIT and the major employment hubs east of the city including Parkmore, Ballybrit and Mervue. It is also only 10 minutes walking distance to Ballyloughane Beach.
Contact Colm Ruane of RE/MAX for more information on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- Extends to c. 1,450 sq. ft.
- Bright and spacious property
- Converted garage space & converted attic space
- Presented in excellent condition
- C1 BER Certificate on BER No:
- Oil fired central heating
- Solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room
- Double glazed windows
- Fitted kitchen units with integrated appliances
- 1x ground floor bathroom with a shower and 1x first floor bathroom with a bath
- 3 good sized bedrooms on the first floor
- Excellent rental potential
- Well established location in Renmore
- 10 minutes from Galway City
- Serviced by 409/404 Bus Eireann buses which run frequently throughout the day
- Walking distance of all amenities including shops, schools, GMIT, Merlin Park and Bon Secours Hospitals, sports facilities, leisure clubs, and hotels
- Close proximity to major employment hubs including Parkmore, Ballybrit and Mervue
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
BER DetailsBER: C1 BER No.100871805 Energy Performance Indicator:173.53 kWh/m²/yr