DescriptionDNG are delighted to present this two-bedroom upside down living property to the market. No. 10 The Maltings is sure to impress with two double bedrooms downstairs and large open plan living/dining room upstairs. This layout provides the living room to be flooded with natural light with large window and patios doors out to a balcony overlooking the Dargle River. This property should impress everyone from a first-time buyer to a downsizer looking for a more manageable property.
The bright and spacious accommodation comprises entrance hall with storage off, two double bedrooms both built in wardrobes and a family bathroom. Upstairs there is an open plan living/dining room with balcony off and a separate kitchen with ample storage.
There is ample parking to the front of the property.
The Maltings is a very well established and highly regarded development of 2 and 3 bedroom homes situated in the heart of Bray Town and convenient to all the amenities that it offers. Practically on your doorstep you have regular bus services with Dublin Bus, Aircoach and Bus Eireann, slightly farther afield is Bray Dart station but still well within walking distance. Bray Main Street with its shops, cafes and restaurants is only seconds away as is Bray Seafront and its wonderful selection of music venues, pubs and restaurants.
Viewing of No.10 is a must to appreciate what this family home has to offer as well as the superbly convenient location and delightful development of the Maltings.
Features• 2 Bed townhouse with attractive stone façade
• Upside down layout
• Very good condition throughout
• Open plan living/dining with balcony overlooking the Dargle River
• Amazing views of the Dargle River
• Highly regarded development
• Gas fired central heating
• Double glazed windows
• 2 generously proportioned double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
• Ample undesignated parking available
• Superbly convenient town centre location
• Generous amenity greens with the development
• Walking distance to bus and Dart services
• Annual maintenance charges of €737
BER DetailsBER: C2
BER No: 113475453
Performance Indicator: 199.78