About Corry Estates
Corry Estates was established in 2009 by Andrew Corry, a qualified associate member of The Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland (SCSI) and The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Having completed a degree in property studies and following six years working with a leading north Dublin auctioneer, an invaluable knowledge was gained of the local property market. Corry Estates specialise in residential sales, lettings and valuations. We can carry out valuations on behalf of Bank of Ireland and National Irish Bank along with private and legal valuations. We also deal with Commercial Sales and Lettings. We pride ourselves on our customer service and competitive fee structure.
Our Sales Service provides the following:
- Free no obligation valuation;
- We provide a full detailed colour brochure of your property;
- You deal with the one qualified auctioneer from start to finish
- Once your house is Sale Agreed we deal with solicitors, valuers and surveyors to ensure that your sale is seen to completion in a timely manner.
Our Residential Letting Service provides the following:
- Free rental valuation;
- Source quality tenants;
- Check all work reference and previous landlord references;
- Prepare Lease Agreements and include any special conditions the landlord may have;
- Arrange lease signing by all parties;
- Set-up Standing Orders;
- Take Meter Readings and change over Utility Bills
Call our qualified Team today at Corry Estates - Tel No: 01-8461122