Two storey terraced retail warehousing unit circa 400 sq metres (circa 4,300 sq ft) with open plan workshop/retail area on the ground floor with offices, canteen and toilet facilities overhead.
Fitted to a very high standard and currently let to two individual tenants. Ideal investment opportunity or perhaps suitable for owner occupier. Current tenants are unaffected. BER rating E2
Ground floor retails warehouse extending to Circa 2,300 sq. ft. Currently let on a rolling lease at an annual rent of €13,000 P/A.
Separate entrance to first floor offices extending to Circa 2000 sq. Current let on a short-term lease at a rent of €5,000 P/A.
1. Eastlink is a modern retail/warehousing park that was developed approximately 14 years ago. The overall condition and complexion of the development is reasonable with many of the historical vacant units now attracting new tenants or buyers.
2. High profile location as you enter the estate on the right hand side.
3. Extensive fit out carried out by landlord particularly on first floor office area.
4. Situated in close proximity to other high profile operators in this much sought after business park.
5. Immediately adjacent to City East Retail Park which is home to big retail names such as B&Q, Sound Store, EZ Living, Drapes and Designs. Eastlink and Eastway Business Parks are also close by.
6. The area is also a recognized motor hub with Ford, Volvo and Nissan all trading in this general area.
7. Layout is ideally suited for existing use.
8. Easy access to Motorway, Tunnel, University and all main business hubs.
9. The building is relatively new and does not have any obvious requirement for capital expenditure.
Proceed out the main Tipperary / Ballysimon road passing straight through Childers Road roundabout. Turn left just after Dan O Connors Feed (former Toyota garage) as you enter Eastlink No. 73 is on your right hand side. In close proximi ...