DescriptionWe are delighted to bring to the market this hotel located in the centre of Carraroe village. This tastefully decorated 7-day licensed premises offers the discerning purchaser a spectacular location on the Wild Atlantic way. This hotel consists of 26 ensuite bedrooms, 80 seater restaurant/bar and large function room. There is also ample parking on site.
The hotel is perfectly located for guests to explore the area’s famous coral and white sandy beaches, mountain ranges and the beautiful Western Way walking trails. This hotel is exceptionally well located within Carraroe village, walking distance from the village’s bars, shops and village church. It is an ideal venue for small weddings, christenings, birthday parties etc.
Located 40km from the medieval city of Galway on the coast road R336, the coastal village, renowned for the Galway Hooker fishing boats, attracts lots of tourist traffic, particularly in the summertime. Rosaveal fishing port is nearby where the ferry leaves for the Aran Islands.
Viewings by prior appointment-an opportunity not to be missed!
PRICE: Offers From €750,000
Features• 26 bedroom hotel on the Wild Atlantic Way
• Dining Room/Bar that can accommodate 80 people
• Large Function Room that can accommodate 300 people
• 3 Large Car Parks
• Excellent broadband & 3 Mobile Coverage
• Located close to: Rosaveal Port & Marina-Gateway to the Aran Islands
Connemara Isle Golf Course
Buses from & to Galway city (40kms) every few hours
• Located Beside Irish University (Acadamh Na Gaeilge) NUIG
• Densely populated region with many small businesses and services including: TG4 / Radio Na Gaeltachta / Irish Summer Colleges
• Galway City is the European Capital of Culture 2020
• The Carraroe Hotel is a family run business and the owners are now retiring.
• Many enquiries about upcoming events in 2020.
• Extra ground available for expansion if required
• Planning for any new hotel in this area, we believe, would be very difficult to attain due to the environmental/high amenity/special conservation
BER DetailsBER: C3 BER No.800212151 Energy Performance Indicator:559.85 kWh/m²/yr
Eircode: H91 XV34