The property comprises the former "Claddagh National Piscatorial School"
dating from 1846 which occupies a high profile prime waterfront location
on the east side of the Eglington Canal Basin fronting Claddagh Quay and
Prior Road. The Piscatorial School is a substantial detached three storey
building extending to approximately 297 sq. m. (3,198 sq. ft.) on a paved
rectangle shaped site of c. 446 sq. m. (0.11 acres) situated less than 5
minutes walk from Shop Street and Eyre Square and is close to all services
and amenities, including University College Galway. The property adjoins
the Dominican Church and Priory and the Fire Station.
Internally the ground floor accommodation is open plan while the upper
floors are sub-divided into a number of cellular offices / classrooms.
The property is rendered masonry construction under a pitched slate roof
and incorporating a solid ground floor with suspended timber upper floors.
Windows are timber-framed sash frame with more modern windows in the rear
Strictly by appointment with either joint selling agent