Description- Great investment opportunity, starter home or for those downsizing.
- Ready to move in condition.
- The property consists of sitting room, living room, kitchen, bathroom and 2 upstairs bedrooms.
- The property with its traditional features has been lovingly maintained by its current owner.
- Ideal location beside bus stop and within a 5 minute walk of Naas Town Centre and all the amenities it has to offer.
- Mortgage approved or cash buyers only.
1.41m x 1.68m
Tiled floor, window.
4.17m x 3.48m
Cast iron fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, free-standing alcove unit, dual aspect windows, solid wooden floor.
3.15m x 4.12m
Original fireplace with free-standing stove. Original stone tiled floor, under stairs storage.
2.31m x 0.95m
2.93m x 1.56m
Fully tiled, w.c.& w.h.b., bath, attic access, shaving light, wall mirror.
4.01m x 2.9m
Traditional style cream kitchen units, free-standing cooker, sink, dual aspect windows.
Landing & Stairs
3.26m x 3.57m
Fitted wardrobe, window seat, carpet.
2.83m x 3.92m
Window seat, carpet.
� Built in approximately 1880.
� Approximate internal area 840 sq. ft.
� Solid teak external doors.
� Solid teak double glazed windows.
� Garden/storage shed c. 234 sq. ft.
� Gravelled yard.
� Gas fired central heating.
� Outside ESB.
� Mains sewage.
� Mains water.
Items included in the sale:
Carpets, curtains and free-standing cooker
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
BER DetailsBER: E1