REA Spratt offer for sale this delightful 3 bedroom bungalow enjoying a fabulous location on Friars Walk, Abbeyside. This home, which was completely refurbished in recent years offers a discerning purchaser the opportunity to acquire a comfortable home, with a pleasant mature garden in the heart of this established residential area. The accommodation consists of entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Externally, there is a garage with valuable off street car parking, boiler house, generous and deceptive landscaped gardens, well bounded, south facing and sheltered.
For a private viewing, please contacting REA Spratt on 058-42211.
Entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast area, 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
Entrance Hallway -
Bright spacious entrance hallway.
Sitting Room - 4.47m x 3.04m
Varnished pine floor, traditional open fire with brick insert and chunky pine surround.
Kitchen / Breakfast Area - 3.36m x 3.33m
Floor & eye level units, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, tiled splash.
Bedroom 1 - 4.47m x 3.03m
Bedroom 2 - 3.96m x 3.42m
Generous built in wardrobes, timber floor.
Bedroom 3 - 3.39m x 3.35m
Generous built in wardrobes.
Bathroom - 2.29m x 2.17m
Spacious quadrant shower, Mira Sport electric shower.
- Friars Walk offers all that location dictates.
- All amenities within walking distance to include Abbeyside beach boardwalk and Waterford Greenway.
- Single story home ideal for Retirement.
- Blank canvas for one to put ones own touches.
- Dungarvan Town Centre 10 minutes stroll.
- This property offers significant further potential by reason of its most deceptive garden.
BER: F BER No.101463156 Energy Performance Indicator:391.39 kWh/mÂ²/yr
From Dungarvan Town Cnetre, proceed ov ...