DescriptionBlindgate Manor is a small development of proposed new houses in this much sought-after location of Kinsale. It offers an exceptional opportunity to purchase a site with Full Planning Permission for a detached house in walking distance to Kinsale town centre and all its amenities.
AccommodationPlanning has been granted for only three modern, architect designed houses, all with their own private gated entrances and large gardens. Planning on this site is for a modern, two storey house of a c. 206 sqm. The proposed layout offers four bedrooms (two en-suite), open plan kitchen cum dining, two living rooms as well as a home office, family bathroom, utility room, and downstairs wc. The large site of c. 990 sqm (c. 0.24 acre) offers plenty of space for all the family taking advantage of its south facing aspect.
The location is in close walking distance to the town centre with all its amenities, primary and secondary schools, and creches. It’s also only a short stroll to Kinsale Marina and Compass Hill with its beautiful scenic walks.
LocationThis prime site is located in Kinsale and only few minutes’ walking distance from the centre of this pretty seaside town and 25 minutes drive from the cosmopolitan city of Cork.
This area of South West Ireland is of outstanding beauty with its dramatic coastline, unspoilt locations and safe beaches. Leisure activities are well catered for, Kinsale provides excellent sailing, yachting and fishing facilities from its two marinas. There are two golf courses including the renowned Old Head of Kinsale. Other recreational pursuits include walking, bathing, surfing, and horse riding.
There are numerous cultural events held throughout the year, such as the world famous Kinsale Arts Festival, the Cork Jazz Festival, Cork Film Festival, Kinsale Gourmet Festival along with a thriving music and opera programme.
Cork has several fine theatres, and Cork Opera House hosts many exceptional productions throughout the year. Kinsale is also home to some of Ireland’s finest restaurants, contributing to its title as Gourmet Capital of Ireland; along with many top class hotels and lots of welcoming pubs.
Cork International Airport is conveniently located 20 minutes drive from Kinsale with direct links within Ireland and to major European and UK cities.
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.