DescriptionRE/MAX Professional Partners present to market a 7 bedroom detached dormer located in Ross, Moyard, Co. Galway. Sitting on an elevated site, the views the nearby mountains are something special.
Living accommodation of the ground floor is comprised of a porch, entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, main bathroom and 4 bedrooms – one bedroom features an en-suite. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing and 3 bedrooms – one bedroom features an en-suite.
The property is presented in excellent condition throughout and has previously been used as a B&B. features in the property include spacious and well proportioned living accommodation, kitchen island with built in sink and integrated dishwasher, modern kitchen units with integrated appliances, solar panels, solid fuel stove with back boiler, built in wardrobes, and timber floors. A full list of features can be found below.
The property is certified with an impressive B2 BER Certificate, heated by oil fired central heating, a solid fuel stove with back boiler in the living room, a solid fuel stove in the kitchen and the property features solar panels. Double glazed PVC windows feature throughout.
Externally the property sits on a beautifully maintained elevated site with large, manicured lawns, a gravel driveway offering ample private parking space and a stone wall boundary to the front.
Moyard is a quiet, rural area enjoying uninterrupted views over Ballinakill Bay and the nearby mountains. Clifden Town with all its amenities, is only 15 minutes from the property. Connemara National Park and Kylemore Abbey are close by, as are numerous beautiful beaches.
Contact Brian Deely of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- Built c. 2009
- 7 bedroom detached dormer bungalow
- Spacious, well proportioned living accommodation
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Has been previously used as a successful B&B business
- Sits on an elevated site with uninterrupted views
- B2 BER Certificate on BER No: 113490791
- Oil fired central heating
- Solid fuel stove in the kitchen
- Solid fuel stove with back boiler in the living room
- Sonar panels built in
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Velux windows
- Modern, fitted kitchen units
- Breakfast island with built in dishwasher and sink
- Main bathroom features corner bath and separate shower
- 7 good sized bedrooms
- Large, well maintained elevated site
- Manicured lawns
- Stone wall boundary to front
- Spacious gravel driveway with ample private parking space
- Close to amenities in Moyard and Clifden
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
BER DetailsBER: B2 BER No.113490791 Energy Performance Indicator:101.3 kWh/m²/yr