Savills is delighted to present Rock Brook, a brand new exclusive development, constructed by Hallmark Developments
of just 9 four bedroom detached and 16 three bed semi-detached homes in Baneshane, Midleton, Co Cork.
Midleton has become the ideal residential location in East Cork and is a bustling centre of actively, offering a great choice of schools, shops, restaurants and shopping centres. It is also the gateway to East Cork, a hub of creativity, leisure and culinary delights.
The town is superbly situated less than 20 minutes from Cork City, 30 minutes from the Ferry Port and Airport and only 10 minutes from the Jack Lynch Tunnel via the N25 motorway. Commuting is easy - with a rail link directly to Cork city and a regular bus service.
Rock Brook can offer residents a rich tapestry of social, cultural, sporting and gastronomic experiences to suit all tastes and lifestyles.
Qualifies for 'Help to Buy' scheme
Register your interest for Phase Two!
- Type A 4 Bed Detached Homes 194 m2 / 2, 085 sq ft
- Type B 3 Bed Semi-Detached Homes 112 m2 / 1, 210 sq
- Set in beautifully landscaped surroundings
- Architecturally designed homes
- Spacious gardens
- High energy efficiency and high levels of insulation throughout
- Very desirable and much sought after family homes
Strictly by appointment with Savills Cork New Homes on +353 (2) 1 427 1371