DescriptionThis property is situated in the prestigious Ardbrack area in Kinsale and offers vistas to Kinsale harbour. The property is within walking distance to Kinsale town and is located in a small estate of only a handful of houses. This is a stunning architecturally designed contemporary home in a wonderful location.
BER DetailsBER: A3 BER No. 113534986 Energy Performance Indicator:74.5 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsThe house offers a wealth of space on a total floor area of c. 209 sqm. All the living areas are located on the first floor with the bedrooms on the ground floor. There is a modern open plan living area which comprises of a living, dining cum kitchen area. There are large floor to ceiling windows providing wonderful light and views and a balcony off the kitchen. The contemporary kitchen offers modern appliances and just off the kitchen is a separate utility room leading into a cloakroom with wc. Glazed sliding doors lead onto the landing and into a spacious sitting room with vaulted ceilings and large sliding windows to take advantage of the southerly aspect and to provide plenty of natural light. Just down the beautiful stairwell, on the ground floor there are three double bedrooms, two of them en-suite and with walk-in wardrobes. There is also a large family bathroom with a jacuzzi bath.
All rooms throughout the house have hardwood floors and the bathrooms are fully tiled. The house is highly energy efficient with a heat pump, underfloor heating throughout, heat recovery system and triple glazed windows.
There is a lawn area to the front of the house, patio areas off two of the bedrooms and parking for two vehicles.
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.