DescriptionSet at the top of Spur Hill and offering commanding country views, Marlogue comes to the market offering tremendous accommodation on lawned gardens. Located within a 10 minute drive from city centre, the location of this home is sure to appeal with its easy access to Cork Airport business park as well as the south ring road network leading east or west.
A four bedroomed detached home (1,656 sqft) with well-designed living accommodation, this home constructed in 1979 is in the same ownership since the 1980?s. The property has been well maintained with an extension added to enhance the bedroom accommodation in recent years. The colour theme throughout is neutral and is sure to appeal, and the flooring in the living space together with internal doors skirting and architrave are finished in oak and give a modern twist. The property is finished with a warm brick exterior and has double glazed PVC windows and doors as well as PVC fascia and soffit and enjoys oil heating.
The accommodation is spacious and bright and has all of the ingredients required for family life as well as having space to work from home depending on the requirements. The gardens extend to 0.27 acres and are lawned and level with a choice of sun trapped patios to the rear.
- Entrance Porch Enclosed with double glazed PVC doors and tastefully tiled1.20m x 0.90m
- Entrance Hall Welcoming and bright accessed via double glazed PVC door complete with ornate glazed section and side glazing. The reception hall is L shaped, finished with carpet and gives access to both living and bedroom accommodation.3.10m x 1.60m
- Kitchen/Dining Room Tastefully fitted with floor and eye level units to include corner display cabinets. Tiled over extensive work top space and fully tiled floor. Fitted hob, with integrated extractor hood. Additional appliances included in the sale are double oven, Microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Single drainer sink unit set inside large glazed window giving views out over the lawned enclosed rear garden. Sliding door to main living space as well as side door to rear garden. Glass block wall to utility.4.80m x 3.20m
- Utility Room A fine spacious utility room plumber for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. This room has fitted units with counter top space and plenty of extra high storage for hoover and ironing board. Looking to the front the property this room is bright and spacious. 2.70m x 2.60m
- Living Room A lovely dual aspect room finished with oak flooring and offers spacious accommodation giving three uses in one. This room has feature fireplace fitted with multi fuel burning stove finished with a black marble heart. This room has fitted alcove units offering tremendous storage and display shelf space. Finished in neutral tones with large picture window to the front giving lovely views over the front lawn. The rear wall is glazed with double sliding patio door and glazed section leading out onto rear patio and lawned gardens beyond. This room is tastefully finished with cornicing and glazed internal door to reception hall.7.50m x 5.50m
- Bedroom 1 A fine master suite located to the rear of the property. This room offers wall to wall fitted robes and is exceptionally bright with gable window overlooking rear garden and the addition of a Velux window. Finished with wood laminate flooring and recessed lighting5.40m x 4.45m
- Bedroom 1 En-Suite Fitted with three piece white shower suite with extra large enclosed shower unit to include pump shower. Fully tiled with vanity mirror fitted2.40m x 2.30m
- Bedroom 2 A lovely double bedroom located to the side of the property with gable window and sky tube to enhance additional natural light. Extensive free standing robes included in sale and finished with wood laminate flooring4.40m x 4.30m
- Bedroom 3 Located to the front of the property this bedroom is double in size and fitted with wall to wall fitted robes as well as complete study/home office desk. Offering plenty of storage this room looks out over the front lawn and is particularly bright finished with carpet floor.3.90m x 2.80m
- Bedroom 4 A lovely bedroom located to the front and offers wall to wall robes with overhead storage and recess for bed. Finished with wood floor.2.90m x 2.80m
- Family Bathroom Fitted with three piece bathroom suite to include electric shower over bath complete with shower screen. Enclosed vanity sink with storage press and matching overhead vanity mirror and light. Hot press with shelving.3.40m x 1.70m
- Guest W.C Fitted with two piece white suite and tiled to dado height.1.80m x 1.70m
Convenient easily accessed location
PVC double glazed windows and doors
Landscaped gardens extending to
Robes in all bedrooms
BER DetailsBER: C1