DescriptionThis property in Kinure sits on a lovely elevated site which allows wonderful sea views of Oysterhaven Bay. The spacious detached property sits on c. 0.37 acres of landscaped gardens with large lawn areas and offers a south west facing terrace. The property is very privately situated and only a short drive from Kinsale, Carrigaline and Nohoval.
AccommodationThe property comprises of a large kitchen with fitted wooden units and a dining area with glass sliding doors leading to the terrace area. Just off the kitchen is a large bright lounge with an open fireplace. On the ground floor there are three bedrooms, two doubles and a single. In addition, there is a large family bathroom which has been fully tiled.
On the first floor there are two further double bedrooms, a study and another bathroom. The bedrooms, hall and landing all have carpets. All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. The bathrooms and kitchen are tiled.
The property has had some upgrades made since it was originally built such as new windows and a new boiler installed. Externally there is plenty of parking space, a detached garage, raised flowerbeds and mahogany gates.
BER DetailsBER: C3 BER No.108571936 Energy Performance Indicator:210.99 kWh/m²/yr
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
5. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price or withdrawal without notice.
6. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.