DescriptionVirtual viewing available
Ivy Lodge is a stunning new development of just four detached family homes ranging in size from c. 181 sqm. to c. 239 sqm. with prices beginning at €795,000 in this excellent location just off the Swords Road in Malahide.
Finished to an exceptionally high standard these beautiful properties all boast bright and well proportioned accommodation over three levels. Bespoke In-Frame hand painted Farrow and Ball kitchens with Italian carrara marble work surfaces in the kitchen and tiling in the bathrooms and en suites.
As a new build, the properties are energy efficient with an A3 energy rating, Aluclad windows, underfloor heating to the ground floor, air to water heat pump.
Outside all properties have south facing gardens (levelled and seeded), cobbelock driveways to front providing off street parking.
Location is second to none with transport links such as the M1, M50 and Dublin Airport easily accessible. Malahide Castle and Gardens are an easy stroll while the tennis club, yacht club, many golf courses and rugby club cater for sporting enthuasiasts.
Malahide Village is easily reached and has a wealth of amenities including boutiques, restaurants, pubs, schools, coastal walks and the DART station.
AccommodationFour Bedroom Property
Hallway 7.2m x 2.7m.
Sitting Room 4m x 3.07m.
Guest WC 2.7m x 1.3m.
Living \ Dining Room 5.6m x 5.6m.
Bedroom 4m x 3m.
Bedroom 3.4m x 2.4m.
Bedroom 4.7m x 3.2m.
En Suite 2.1m x 2.1m.
Bathroom 3.2m x .2.5m.
Master Bedroom 5.2m x 3.5m.
En Suite 2.4m x 1.9m.
Walk in Wardrobe 3.4m x 1.7m.
Five Bedroom Property
Hall 6m x 2.9m.
Sitting Room 4.8m x 4.6m.
Kitchen Living Dining Area 7.5m x 6.9m.
Landing 5.3m x 2m.
Bedroom 1 4.6m x 4.1m.
En Suite 3.5m x 1.1m.
Bedroom 2 3.8m x 3.6m.
Bedroom 3 3.9m x 3.3m.
En Suite 2.6m x 1.3m.
Bathroom 3.2m 2.7m.
Master Bedroom 5.1m x 4.7m.
En Suite 4.4m x 3m.
Walk in Wardrobe 2.9m x 2m.
Storage 4.5m x 2.7m.
Features- Bespoke handmade In-Frame kitchen hand painted in Farrow and Ball
- Large kitchen island with Italian carrara marble counter top including a Belfast sink
- Bespoke handmade In-Frame boot room painted in Farrow and Ball and Belfast sink
- Rangemaster black ceramic range
- Bosch integrated dishwasher and fridge / freezer
- Italian carrara porcelain tiles in bathrooms
- Bespoke frameless shower enclosures with glass walls in all bathrooms
- Free standing baths & taps, Burlington bathroom sink and toilet in downstairs WC
- Bespoke wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Air to water heat pump
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- A3 rating
- Aluclad windows
- Solid wood stairs
- Solid concrete frame with ICF construction
- High quality paving throughout the scheme
- Rear gardens levelled and seeded
BER DetailsBER: A3
Viewing InformationStrictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Malahide on 01 845 4500