DescriptionThis beautifully presented home is situated on an elevated site affording stunning unobstructed panoramic views to Kenmare Bay and and the Macgillycuddy Reeks mountain range. The property is only a short drive to Kenmare town with all its amenities whilst offering the beauty of countryside living in a stunning natural setting and beautifully landscaped gardens. This single storey property offers a wealth of space for the entire family, both inside and outside and has been handsomely maintained by its current owners.
AccommodationThe bright and airy property has a total floor area of c. 269 sqm. The living room offers a fabulous space with an inset gas stove and views of Kenmare Bay and the Kerry coastline through double height panoramic windows. Double glass doors lead into the kitchen cum dining room. There is a large modern fully fitted hardwood kitchen with island unit and a wood burning stove. Just off the dining area sliding doors lead to the conservatory. All four double bedrooms are very generous in size and two of them are en-suite. The master suite is situated overlooking the bay and has a walk-in wardrobe and spacious en-suite. All bathrooms are fitted with contemporary sanitary ware. The kitchen, conservatory and hallway are tiled and the living room, lounge and all bedrooms have carpets. One of the bedrooms is presently used as a lounge/library. The high building energy rating of B3 is a testament to the quality of the build which includes triple glazed windows.
The property stands on a site of c. 2.5 acres of landscaped gardens with mature planting, a pond and various patio areas. There is plenty of off-street parking and a double garage.
BER DetailsBER: B3 BER No.104014733 Energy Performance Indicator:149.9 kWh/m²/yr
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.