- Detached four bedroom house.
- Two storey over basement beneath a pitched roof.
- Large garden to the front and rear
- We are informed the property extends to approximately 322 sq. m (3,465 sq. ft).
- Secluded private site with mature gardens on a site area extending to approximately 0.62 hectares (1.53 acres).
We are informed the property is subject to a tenancy at a current rent of €7,800 per annum.NB According to rental comparisons on the market, it appears the property is under rented.
- Knock is a town-land in County Tipperary situated approximately 10km Southeast of Roscrea Co Tipperary.
- The subject property is location along an unnamed road which can be accessed via the N62 south of Roscrea.
- Amenities can be accessed in Roscrea and include Dunnes Stores, Aldi, Lidi, Tesco and a range of recreational facilities.
- Transport links include the M7 the N62, Roscrea Train station and Bus Éireann route x12.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Four bedroom accommodation.
BER DetailsBER: B2
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings