Description?Corravilla? comprises an impressive double-fronted detached bungalow superbly positioned in a quiet cul de sac setting off the highly sought-after Sydney Terrace very close to Blackrock Village, yet in its own tranquil setting on 0.3 acres. This surprisingly spacious property is well presented with excellent off street parking for several cars and a private sunny south west facing rear garden with large patio area and separate detached garage.
Properties in this location are rare to the market. ?Corravilla? has been in the same family ownership for over forty five years. The bright and practical accommodation extends to approximately 160 sq.m (1,722 sq.ft) and a further 40sq.m (430 sq.ft) in the attic, giving a total of over 200sq.m (2100 sqf) excluding a large three car garage.
The accommodation briefly comprises an enclosed entrance porch that opens into a large hall which in turn leads to a large living/dining room. To the rear of the property there is a conservatory together with a large wrap round kitchen/breakfast room and family room. On the ground floor there is also 3 bedrooms (master en suite) and shower room. Upstairs there is a clever converted attic with 2 further rooms ideal for a variety of uses.
Sydney Terrace is a highly sought after, mature road of quality family homes, running between Green Road and Avoca Avenue. The property is a short walk from Blackrock Village which provides a wide array of shops, cafes and restaurants including the Michelin Star Liath Restaurant in Blackrock Market. The new Frascati and Blackrock Shopping Centres are nearby. The area also benefits from all the conveniences that Blackrock Park and the coastline have to offer as well as Carysfort Park on your doorstep. An impressive selection of schools is a particular attraction to this area. Primary schools in walking distance include Carysfort, Booterstown and Willow Park. Secondary schools ? Blackrock, St. Andrews, Oatlands and Newpark Colleges are also nearby while beyond that is the University College Dublin?s campus at Belfield. Public transport links include the DART, a quality bus corridor connecting Blackrock with the city centre as well as the N11 and the M50 which are both easily accessible.
- Entrance Porch (1.60m x 0.60m )with sliding door leading to hall.
- Entrance Hallway (6.60m x 3.30m )with storage unit, door to hot press and door to
- Living Area (7.60m x 6.00m )L-shaped with picture windows overlooking front and rear, raised open fireplace, ceiling coving and door leading to the sunroom.
- Sunroom (5.00m x 2.70m )with floor to ceiling glass overlooking the rear garden and tiled floor.
- Living/Dining Room (7.50m x 3.30m )with sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden and open arch leading to the kitchen.
- Kitchen (3.10m x 3.00m )fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, free standing oven with extractor over, free standing fridge/freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback and Amitco flooring.
- Master Bedroom Suite (5.00m x 4.30m )large master bedroom with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, picture window overlooking the front garden, sliding mirrored wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Bathroom (2.40m x 1.85m )with cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., bath with Triton shower over, tiled walls, wall mounted heater and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 2.70m )with picture window overlooking the side and built in sliderobe.
- Bedroom 3 (3.20m x 3.00m )with window overlooking the side and built in wardrobe.
- Shower Room (2.50m x 1.50m )with w.c., cabinet wash hand basin, shower, tiled walls, wall mounted heater and extractor fan.
- Landing (7.60m x 3.40m )with doors to eaves storage
- Separate W.C. with w.c. and wash hand basin
- Attic Room 1 (5.50m x 2.20m )currently laid out as a bedroom with window overlooking the rear.
- Attic Room 2 (5.40m x 2.50m )currently laid out as a bedroom with window overlooking the side.
- Garage (7.00m x 6.60m )with large folding doors
- Outside To the front of the property there is a large lawn offering further potential to develop together with ample off street parking. To the rear there is a private south west facing garden with patio area and lawn, mature plants, shrubs and trees. The property also includes a substantial detached garage and an outside shed with w.c..
FeaturesLarge grounds of approximatley 0.3 acres
Detached property ideally located off Sydney Terrace
Private, sunny, landscaped south-west facing rear garden
Highly convenient location close to Blackrock village
Bright and practical accommodation extending to 160 sq.m (1,722 sq.ft) and a further 40 sq.m. (430sq.ft.) in the attic
Close to the N11, QBC, DART at Blackrock & the seafront
Short walk to many primary and secondary school
Prestigious, highly regarded residential address
Substantial 3 car detached garage