DescriptionRE/MAX are delighted to present to market a magnificent 4 bedroom detached dormer situated on one of the most beautiful and unspoilt coastlines of the Wild Atlantic Way in the West of Ireland. Located in Lettermullen, the most southern of the Connemara Islands which is linked by a series of bridges to the Connemara mainland.
The property is approached by a beautiful stone wall and set back from the quiet road sitting on c. 15 acres of land. Upon entering through the electric gates complete with intercom, you are immediately struck by the exceptional, panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean.
The uniquely designed property is presented in turnkey condition and finished to a high specification both internally and externally, with care and thought evident in every aspect of the home. In addition to the main 4 bedroom property, there is also a 1 bedroom living area with sleeping and seating area, an outdoor shower room and a block built garage which is split into two sections; one section has roller doors and could be used as storage space/car park space and the other section is fitted out with a very modern kitchen/utility area and a laundry area. This unique property has huge potential to be used as a self-catering business, a holiday/second home or as a fabulous home.
Extending to c. 2,970 sq. ft. living accommodation of the main house is spread over 2 floors. The ground floor is comprised of a living room, kitchen/dining room, bathroom and 2 bedrooms. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The master bedroom has access via double doors to the balcony. All the rooms in the property take advantage of the wonderful aspect and views, whether it be the breath-taking ocean views or the surrounding lands.
The property is certified with an impressive C1 BER Certificate and fitted with a combination boiler providing constant hot water. There is underfloor heating on the ground floor controlled via internet and local room controls and the first floor is heated by oil fired radiators and the bathroom features electric underfloor heating. There is a solid fuel stove in the living room and a solid fuel feature fireplace in one of the downstairs bedrooms.
Access to the property is via electric gates with an intercom, leading into a stone wall lined driveway into the property. The large tarmac driveway provides ample private parking space. To the rear of the property is a high quality deck covering the whole rear of the house and overlooking the uninterrupted ocean views - ideal for outdoor dining or entertaining.
From the outset, the owner has gone to great lengths to source high end, quality finishes for all aspects of the building of this property. It is this commitment that adds layers of value to this home. This distinctive property has many high specification touches throughout including underfloor heating, porcelain tiles, plush carpets, modern kitchen units with integrated appliances, contemporary décor, fluorescent compact lights, LED lights on the first floor, heated towel rail, free standing bath, electric & power showers, double Belfast style sink, fully monitored CCTV system, alarm and emergency lighting. A full list of features can be found below.
Viewing of this remarkable property is highly advisable and must be seen to be fully appreciated for those seeking a unique home or holiday home in a scenic setting.
Ideally located to explore Galway City, Roundstone, Kylemore Abbey, Clifden, Connemara National Park and the Aran Islands. The house is close to many beaches and piers, ideal for kayaking or canoeing and exploring the local deserted islands including coastal walks, Lettermullen Heritage Centre, The Connemara Isle Golf Club, ferry to the Aran Islands and Spiddal Craft Village.
Amenities can be found in Lettermullen just 5 minutes away and in neighbouring villages including Lettermore and Carraroe - these include shops, pubs, restaurants, schools, church, public transport, Garda station and post office. The property is close to Lettermullen National School, Seipeal Realt Na Mara church, Tigh Lee and the within proximity to Carraroe. Radio na Gaeltachta, TG4, Connemara Isles Golf Club and Rosaveal Pier are within a short distance. The area is popular for fishing and there are safe and sandy beaches nearby.
Contact Brian Deely of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- Breath-taking, panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean
- 4 bedroom detached dormer
- Sits on c. 15 acres of land
- Garage to the side with roller doors and also fitted with kitchen area (garage split into two sections)
- Other outhouses include bathroom and a 1 bedroom sleeping area
- Ideal location for self-catering business opportunity
- Presented in immaculate, turnkey condition
- Contemporary décor throughout - finished to a very high standard
- Extends to c. 2,970 sq. ft. / 276 sq. m.
- Good quality satellite internet available
- C1 BER on BER No: 110885225
- Combination boiler providing constant hot water
- Underfloor heating on ground floor
- Oil fired radiators on first floor
- Electric underfloor heating in first floor bathroom
- Solid fuel stove in the living room
- Solid fuel feature fireplace in one of the downstairs bedrooms
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Compact, fluorescent lights on ground floor; LED lights on first floor
- Fully monitored CCTV and alarm system fitted
- Emergency lights
- Modern kitchen units with integrated appliances and gas cooker (bottled gas)
- Ground floor bathroom/shower room features a power shower
- First floor bathroom features free standing bath and heated towel rail
- Outdoor bathroom features electric shower
- Solid timber stairs
- Master bedroom on first floor features fitted slide robes with mirrors and has access via double doors out onto the balcony
- Mix of porcelain tiles, plush carpet and solid timber flooring
- Stone wall entrance with electric gates and leads into property with stone wall boundary
- Tarmac driveway with drainage
- Large, high quality deck - stretching the whole width of the rear of the house
- 5 minutes from Lettermullan village and easy reach of Lettermore and Carraroe with ample amenities available
Living Room: 4.2m x 4m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.9m x 5.2m
Bathroom/Shower room: 1.9m x 4m
Bedroom 1: 4.2m x 2.6m
Bedroom 2: 4.2m x 4m
Landing: 4.8 x 3.6
Bathroom: 4.3 x 3.9
Bedroom 3: 4.3 x 3.4
Clothes Room: 3.7 x 2.3
Bedroom 4: 5.1 x 5.5.
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
BER DetailsBER: C1 BER No.110885225 Energy Performance Indicator:166.98 kWh/m²/yr