DescriptionKnight Frank are delighted to introduce Coach House No. 1 The Mill at Bolton Park, this stunning 4 bedroom, semi- detached home measuring 286 sq.m / 3,076 sq.ft. is the final coach house in this development.
The Coach House has been meticulously designed and restored, incorporating period features, such as exposed granite stone walls and barrelled ceilings which sit comfortably alongside the modern interiors furnished by award-winning designer Roisin Lafferty of Kingston Lafferty Design. The Coach House manages to retain the character from it's past, which was once used as a paper mill and stables, whilst containing all the fixtures of a modern home which is what makes it truly unique.
The downstairs accommodation includes an entrance hall, living room, lounge, open plan dining and kitchen, utility room, services room and downstairs WC. Upstairs contains the main family bathroom and four bedrooms including the master bedroom complete with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, a second ensuite is also provided in bedroom No. 1.
The coach house is for sale fully furnished and has been expertly finished throughout to the highest quality specification which includes the following:
- Handmade Painted and Ebony Kitchen crafted by Moore O'Gorman
- Marquina Marble worktop in kitchen
- Solida Oak Counter top in utility room
- Siemans Electric Oven
- Integrated NEFF fridge freezer
- Integrated NEFF dishwasher
- NEFF Cooker Hob with Integrated extractor fan
- Polished Concrete Floors to Kitchen and Dining Area
- Polished Plaster Walls in certain areas
- Fully-tiled cantilevered table and bi-folding window detail
- Stylish private courtyard garden
- Tiled garden terrace with seating area
- Garden Tap
- External weatherproof power point in the garden
- External lighting, with cabling for future garden lighting
- 10-12ft ceiling heights where applicable
- Stylish solid core painted doors
- High specification skirting and architrave including brass skirting and steel architrave where applicable
- Brushed Chrome Ironmongery throughout
- Superior quality internal joinery
- Parquet Flooring in the living room
- Engineered Wood Flooring and Carpets where applicable
- Solid Oak Stairs
- Generous Lighting and Electrical Points throughout
- Marble insert in hallway
BATHROOMS AND ENSUITES
- Duravit D Code Sanitary Ware
- Exquisite Floor and Wall tiling
- Bespoke hand crafted painted wardrobes by Moore O'Gorman
- High performance double glazed windows
- High levels of roof, wall and floor insulation
- Modern Gas heating system
- BER Exempt
SECURITY AND SAFETY
- Smoke Detectors fitted throughout
- Carbon monoxide detection
- Hard wired for a security alarm
Bolton Park, is an exclusive development of 21 luxury homes, superbly located close to the village of Rathfarnham. Nestled in a safe and idyllic setting with landscaped areas full of mature planting and an abundance of open space, Bolton Park will appeal to families and individuals who value privacy in this exclusive development.
The centrepiece of the prestigious new Bolton Park is the historic Bolton Hall House, which was originally constructed in 1818. Surrounded by grassed paddocks and walled gardens, the splendid building consists of a five-bay front, flanked by two single-storey wings and is a wonderful example of early 19th century architecture.
Bolton Park's homes are all expertly designed and constructed by Homeland Group to the highest standards using the latest building technologies. They feature top-class internal and external finishes. The elegant high ceilings and large light filled windows ensure rooms are bright and fresh with a spacious feel.
Homeland Group have sensitively restored Coach House No. 1 to the highest standards, whilst ensuring to retain the architectural integrity of the original buildings. As a result, Bolton Park retains all the dignity and relaxed pace of a graceful bygone era. Coach House No. 1 is a timeless home that will meet all the needs of the modern family.
For further information please register your details with Knight Frank by calling 01-634 2466 or emailing email@example.com.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment.
DirectionsRathfarnham is well serviced by a range of transport options such as the 16, 15B and other reliable bus routes. There is also ease of access to and from the M50 (Exit 12) and the Luas Green Line at Dundrum is just a short drive away. The Entrance to Bolton Park is located off the Ballyboden Road, turn left immediately after the pedestrian crossing before Pizza Hut and Circle K Garage.