Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce Clai Ard, a beautiful 4 bedroom home to the Galway property market. Set in idyllic, quiet countryside with stunning coastal views and surrounded by charming old stone wall boundaries, this property would make a perfect investment or a family home with further B&B potential.
Property boasts many amazing features, some of which include:
- Fitted kitchen units offering loads of cupboard storage space.
- Separate utility area off the kitchen.
- Spacious living room with a feature fireplace.
- Beautiful coastal views from the sun room with double sliding doors opening up to the garden.
- Fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms.
- Three of the bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with showers.
- Fully tiled main bathroom with Jacuzzi bath.
- Separate building to the rear of the property that consists of kitchen, 3 bedrooms (one with en-suite)
and main bathroom.
- Additional covered storage area to the side of the property.
- Large driveway with ample parking space to the front of the property.
- Beautiful garden and a vegetable patch.
Property has further 2 self contained apartments. 1 is a 2 bedroom and the other is a 1 bedroom. Ideal for investments or for a family member who wishes to retain their own privacy while living in close proximity.
Situated in a beautiful village to the west of Galway, the area has many attractions and access to all amenities:
- Only short drive to local school.
- Walking distance to the shop and pub.
- Close to TG4 - Irish language television station.
- Close to Connemara's regional airport.
- Close to the coast with beautiful sandy beaches.
- Only half an hour drive to Galway ...
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670 / 091 567 677