Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce this beautiful 4 bedroom house in Inverin, Co. Galway to the property market. Set in quiet countryside area with amazing coastal views, property would make a perfect family home.
Property boasts many amazing features, some of which include:
- Fitted kitchen units offering loads of cupboard storage space.
- Separate utility area off the kitchen.
- Spacious living room with a feature fireplace.
- Beautiful coastal views from the sun room with double sliding doors opening up to the garden.
- Fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms.
- Three of the bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Fully tiled main bathroom with Jacuzzi bath.
- Separate building to the rear of the property that consists of kitchen, 3 bedrooms (one with en-suite) and main bathroom.
- Additional covered storage area to the side of the property.
- Large driveway with ample parking space to the front of the property.
- Beautiful garden and a vegetable patch.
Situated in a village to the west of Galway, the area has many attractions and access to all amenities:
- Only short drive to local school.
- Walking distance to the shop and pub.
- Close to TG4 - Irish language television station.
- Close to Connemare's regional airport.
- Close to the coast with beautiful sandy beaches.
- Only half an hour drive to Galway city.
- Set on the Wild Atlantic Way which attracts tourists from all over the world.
This and much much more! The property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670 / 091 567 677