Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce this beautiful 4 bedroom house in Inverin, Co. Galway to the property market. Set in this ideallic quiet countryside location with stunning coastal views and surrounded by charming old stone wall boundaries, property would make a perfect investment opportunity, or family home with further B&B potential. Located in a rare Irish Gaeltach area, adding to the properties Irish charm.
Property boasts many amazing features, some of which include:
- Fitted kitchen units offering loads of cupboard storage space.
- Separate utility area off the kitchen.
- Spacious living room with a feature fireplace.
- Beautiful coastal views from the sun room with double sliding doors opening up to the garden.
- Fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms.
- Three of the bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with showers.
- Fully tiled main bathroom with Jacuzzi bath.
- Separate building to the rear of the property that consists of kitchen, 3 bedrooms (one with en-suite) and main bathroom.
- Additional covered storage area to the side of the property.
- Large driveway with ample parking space to the front of the property.
- Beautiful garden and a vegetable patch.
Property has a further 2 self contained apartments. 1 is a 2 bedroom and the other is a 1 bedroom. Ideal for investments or for a family member who wishes to retain their own privacy while living in close proximity.
Situated in a beautiful village to the west of Galway, the area has many attractions and access to all amenities:
- Only short drive to local school.
- Walking distance to the shop and pub.
- Close to TG4 - Irish language television station.
- Close to Connemara's regional ...
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670 / 091 567 677