DescriptionExciting times at DNG Brian MacMahon as we launch Phase 2 of Bothar Na Mias. This development is comprised of 6 detached houses and 40 semi-detached houses.
A-rated, architecturally designed, luxury home. House will be well built by Ruane Construction, oozes with character and charm with a touch of modernity and exclusivity. Built to exacting standards, Bothar Na Mias offers you the opportunity to live in modern and stylish home while enjoying all the character, charm, scenery and tranquility that village life in Kinvara has to offer.
Kinvara is recognised as one of the most sought-after locations on the West Coast with an abundance of natural beauty and charm whilst easy commuting distance from major employment hubs such as Galway, Ennis, Shannon and Limerick. All accessible with the new M18 motorway which also connects Kinvara with the M6, Galway to Dublin motorway. Kinvara is located on the Wild Atlantic Way and is a village with everything; - great facilities and services, primary and secondary schools and a community childcare facility, wonderful natural amenities and a warm and friendly population.
Features* Exclusive, architecturally designed houses
* A-rated homes
* Generous PC sums available
* Qualifies for the 'Help to Buy Scheme'
* High spec
* Luxurious and contemporary yet full of character
* Situated at Dunguaire, Kinvara
* Excellent childcare facilities, primary school and secondary school, all within walking distance
* Walking distance from the village centre and all amenities
* Enjoy breathtaking, spectacular views of Kinvara bay, Dunguaire Castle and the Burren landscape
DirectionsComing to into Kinvara from the Galway direction, take a left at Sexton’s pub and stay left at the fork in the road. Continue for 200m and Bothar Na Mias is on your left