Spacious residence with secluded gardens, in this exclusive development with private beach.
Roney Point has for over 40 years now been home to one of the finest holiday developments on the east coast and ‘Blairfind’ is nestled on a mature and very private site in a quiet corner of the development.
‘Blairfind’, has been tastefully refurbished in recent years and comes to the market in beautiful condition throughout. It offers a lovely open plan living/dining/kitchen area complete with solid fuel stove, sitting room/games room on the first floor, three good bedrooms, bathroom and a separate shower room. The gardens are mature and private and there is a wonderful deck running along two sides of the house, ideal for summer entertaining with family and friends.
Roney Point is an established holiday location quietly situated 3km south of Courtown Village and Harbour, 9km from Gorey Town with it’s full range of amenities and some 85km or an hour’s drive south of Dublin.
Roney Point is an exclusive gated development with much to recommend it, including the private beach with direct access for the residents, tennis courts, sports ground and children’s playground.
• Communal services
• Oil fired central heating
• Secluded and very private gardens
• Beautifully presented family accommodation
• Well managed private development – Annual fee c. €800
• Electric gates to development
• Private beach with direct access
• Lawned gardens with mature natural boundary on all sides
• Private driveway with off street parking
• Wrap around decking off the living areas
• Large Shed (6m x 3m)
BER: D1 BER No.108899097 Energy Performance Indicato ...