DescriptionThis is an exceptional property set in a beautiful tranquil countryside setting close to Kinsale town. The property has been extensively renovated in recent years making it a very comfortable contemporary home which has been finished to the highest standards. The property is located a short drive to Kinsale town, local schools and facilities making it an exceptional family home.
AccommodationThe house comprises of a number of living areas offering plenty of room for all family members. There is a spacious open plan kitchen cum dining area. The kitchen has been fully fitted with a stunning new painted hardwood kitchen and modern appliances. This area offers large floor to ceiling windows and glass double doors leading to the garden and the exterior lounge area. Just off the kitchen there is a conservatory which has a vaulted ceiling, wood burning stove and double glass doors leading to a wooden terrace area. There is also a separate living room with an open fireplace and hardwood floors. Additionally, on the ground there is WC, utility room and store room. The first floor offers four double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom offers built-in wardrobes and an ensuite.
The house has been very well maintained by the current owners and is presented in excellent condition. Externally, the house has a covered terrace area, with a built-in BBQ area and wooden enclosed terrace area for al fresco dining. The garden is set on a site of c. 0.44 acre which is laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs. The property is fully enclosed with fencing and hedges and gates. There is plenty of parking available.
BER DetailsBER: C1 BER No.112400742 Energy Performance Indicator:174.72 kWh/m²/yr
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
5. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price or withdrawal without notice.
6. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.