DescriptionArdmartin is an exceptionally spacious, well-finished family home situated only a couple of minutes’ drive from Kinsale town centre overlooking the Bandon river and the surrounding countryside. Its close proximity to Kinsale means that schools, creches, shopping facilities etc. are right on your door step while this large property with a living area of c. 295 sqm offers a wealth of space for all the family.
AccommodationThe house comprises of a number of living areas offering plenty of room for all family members. There is a spacious open plan kitchen cum family room, a dining room as well as a large formal living room with fireplace. There is also a lounge with double doors leading into the garden off the family room. The kitchen is fully fitted with all modern appliances and there also is utility room and guest wc off the kitchen. All reception rooms offer large window fronts to soak in the natural light and the fabulous views. The house offers also four spacious double bedrooms, two with en-suite bathrooms. In addition, there is a family bathroom. All bathrooms are finished with marble tiling and quality sanitary ware. There is also a study and plenty of extra store rooms downstairs. The attic in the house is accessible using a full staircase. It has been converted and on a total of c. 140 sqm provides plenty of easily accessible storage options.
The house has been very well maintained by the current owners and is presented in very good condition. Externally, the house is surrounded by a site of c. 0.86 acre which is mostly laid to lawn and provides plenty of safe space. The property is fully enclosed with fencing and hedges and also has an electric gate. There is plenty of off street parking available.
BER DetailsBER: C1 BER No.112361563 Energy Performance Indicator:159.57 kWh/m²/yr
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
5. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price or withdrawal without notice.
6. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.