DescriptionRE/MAX present to market a superb 2 bedroom penthouse apartment located in the much sought after Crescent Court complex in the heart of Galway City. Located on the top floor, apartment no. 37 boasts incredible views over Galway City.
Built by JJ Rhatigan c. 2003, this is a rare opportunity to purchase one of only two apartments on the top floor of Crescent Court. In terms of location Crescent Court is perfect; situated 10 minutes walk from Eyre Square €" the centre of Galway City and 3 minutes from Spanish Arch/Quay Street with all the trendy eateries this vibrant city has to offer. The Claddagh, Salthill Village and Salthill Promenade are also just a short walk away.
The property extends to c.60 sq m/646 sq. ft. and is presented in excellent, move in condition. Living accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, inner hallway, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, balcony, 2 double bedrooms €" master of which is en-suite, main bathroom, hotpress and attic.
Apt. 37 being a corner unit, has wrap around windows and is bursting with sunlight. The apartment is certified with a D2 BER Certificate and benefits from double glazed windows and upgraded attic insulation. Features include elevator access to the third floor, open plan inner courtyard, solid wood flooring, cherrywood kitchen units, high ceilings, balcony and unique views. A full list of features can be found below.
This is a unique opportunity to acquire a trendy city centre apartment, close to all amenities. Apartments like this do not come on the market that often. Viewing is highly recommended and guaranteed not to disappoint.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- Built c. 2003 by Rhatigan Construction.
- Top floor penthouse apartment. (3rd floor)
- One of only two apartments located on top floor.
- 2 bedroom apartment. Master ensuite.
- Extends to c. 646 sq. ft. / 60 sq. m.
- Excellent, move in condition.
- Being sold with contents included.
- Corner unit.
- High ceilings.
- Unique views over Galway City/Clare Hills.
- Wraparound windows in living room.
- East/North/West facing aspect. Bursting with sunlight.
- D2 BER Certificate. BER number 105831010.
- Electric storage heaters and immersion with boast option for hot water.
- Attic storage with upgraded attic insulation.
- Double glazed windows.
- Keypad/gated access to main building.
- Screen on apartment phone connected to main door camera for extra security.
- Elevator & stairs access to third floor.
- Upmarket, Cherry wood kitchen units.
- Built in wardrobes.
- Recessed lighting.
- Solid & semi-solid timber and tile flooring.
- 2 x showers.
- Fire escape directly beside entrance to No. 37.
- Communal open plan courtyard on first floor.
- Underground parking available at additional cost.
- Apartment block managed by Galway Property Management with current annual fees at €1,050 which includes refuse, block insurance, cleaning and service fee.
- Apartment block located above Crescent Court Shopping Mall which include anchor tenants Joyces Supermarket.
- 36 apartments in total in Crescent Court.
- 1 min walk to Father Burke Park.
- 3 mins walk from Spanish Arch and Quay Street with an array of trendy eateries and bars.
- 5 mins walk to The Claddagh.
- 10 mins walk to Eyre Square.
- 10 mins walk to Salthill Promenade.
- 15 minutes walk to NUIG & University College Hospital Galway.
- Serviced by the 401 Bus Eireann city bus which stops on Father Griffin Road and runs frequently throughout the day.
- Excellent investment property or owner occupier residence accessible to all of Galway cities amenities.
- Guaranteed return on investment due to its central location.
Entrance Hall: 2.05m x 1.00m
Inner Hallway: 0.89m x 3.6m
Living/Dining Area: 5.62m x 3.09m
Kitchen: 2.66m x 2.03m
Bedroom 1: 3.03m x 3.26m
En-suite: 2.13m x 1.29m
Bedroom 2: 2.03m x 3.09m
Main Bathroom: 2.35m x 1.78m
Balcony: 3.1m x 0.99m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
BER DetailsBER: D2 BER No.105831010 Energy Performance Indicator:278.11 kWh/m²/yr