DescriptionOysterhaven Holiday Cottages is a small development of holiday homes located literally a stone's throw away from beautiful Oysterhaven Bay, beaches and a wealth of water sport activities. The property is located overlooking Oysterhaven Bay in a tranquil setting with plenty of scenic walks and yet only a few minutes' drive from Kinsale town and all its amenities.
AccommodationOn a total living area of c. 83 sqm the house offers a wealth of space laid out over two floors. The open plan living area has an open fireplace and there is a fully equipped kitchen cum dining room. There are three bright double bedrooms. There are two large bathrooms in the house, one on the ground floor and another on the first floor. The living area, kitchen, bathrooms and hallway are fully tiled, the bedrooms have wooden floors.
The property has a garden and patio area to the front and there are two parking spaces are available with the property. This would make a wonderful family holiday home near the water. The Oysterhaven Activity Centre is within walking distance and offers a wealth of water sports activities right on your door step. Kinsale town with all its shops, restaurants and pubs is conveniently within a few minutes' drive.
BER DetailsBER: E1 BER No.104890892 Energy Performance Indicator:308.05 kWh/m²/yr
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
5. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price or withdrawal without notice.
6. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.