DescriptionThis is a fine terraced house in the family friendly Abbey View estate, located in convenient walking distance of the local creches, primary & secondary schools, shopping facilities and the centre of the town.
62 Abbey View is a beautifully presented home in good condition close to the centre of Kinsale town. Its location in a mature and safe estate would make an ideal home for a young family, a starter home or a retirement home.
AccommodationThe house offers a large bright living room with an open fireplace a west facing bay window and hard wood floors. There is a separate fully fitted kitchen and a dining area with sliding doors into the garden. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms, two doubles and a single, all with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes. The first floor is also home to the family bathroom with a shower over bath.
The back garden is completely enclosed and has a side gate and a garden shed. There is a patio and the remainder of the garden is laid to lawn.
BER DetailsBER: D1 BER No.113201313 Energy Performance Indicator:252.37 kWh/m²/yr
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.