DescriptionA rare opportunity to acquire a three-bed semi-detached family home in a quiet cul-de-sac setting in this much sought after and desired location only a stone?s throw from Marley Park and minutes? walk from a host of local amenities. Alongside an unbeatable location this property benefits from a sunny rear garden and potential to extend. S.P.P
The well-proportioned accommodation, extending to approx. 98sqm (1,055sqft), comprises of an entrance hallway with guest W.C. and hot-press, a generous living room to the front, kitchen/ dining room opening to the sunny rear garden and a third bedroom/ sunroom. Upstairs a landing area leads to two substantial bedrooms (including master ensuite) and a family bathroom. There is off-street car parking to the front with pedestrian access to the rear garden. The rear garden is mainly laid in lawn with a barna shed and enjoys an easterly orientation taking advantage of the morning sun.
On the doorstep of Marley Park with its 300 acres of parkland, forestry, coffee shops and walks, the location offers every conceivable requirement within a short walking distance. There is a regular bus service to and from the city centre, the Luas stations at Balally and Dundrum are within walking distance and the M50 motorway is minutes away, providing ease of access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. There is an abundance of local primary and secondary schools within the immediate area as well as excellent leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; St Enda?s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John?s GAA Club. Dundrum Shopping Centre is a few minutes? drive away and the location is convenient to Nutgrove shopping centre and SuperValu Centre at Ballinteer.
- Entrance Hallway (6.10m x 1.80m )with fuse board, hot press with inbuilt shelving, access to understairs guest W.C.
- Guest W.C. (2.00m x 0.80m )with W.C., W.H.B., tiled floors, tiled splashback, window to side and alarm panel.
- Living Room (4.50m x 3.80m )with windows overlooking the front and gas fireplace with a tiled hearth.
- Kitchen/Dining (4.40m x 3.80m )with tiled flooring, range of floor and eye level units, Newhome oven and four ring gas hob, Domotec extractor over, stainless steel sink and drying area, in-built shelving and housing Ideal Logic Heat18 boiler and also provides access to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3/Sunroom (3.40m x 2.60m )with full glazing and double door access to the side of the property.
- Landing (2.10m x 1.80m )with access to the attic.
- Bedroom 1 (3.80m x 3.70m )with windows overlooking the front, mirrored sliderobes and exposed timber flooring.
- En Suite Shower Room (1.90m x 1.80m )with W.H.B., W.C., shelving and fully tiled shower.
- Bedroom 2 (3.80m x 3.70m )with in-built wardrobes,in-built desk and shelving with skylight window overlooking rear.
- Bathroom (2.60m x 1.90m )with timber flooring, W.C., W.H.B., tiled splashback, bath with a Dimplex power shower, part tiled and a window overlooking the side of the property.
FeaturesWell-proportioned bright accommodation in the heart of Rathfarnham
Delightful family home extending to approx. 98sqm (1,055sqft)
Excellent residential location within easy reach of both Rathfarnham and Dundrum Village.
Gas fired central heating
Off-street car parking
Excellent east facing rear garden approx. 13m (43ft) in length
Within easy access of the M50 and only 7km from Dublin city centre
Superb potential to extend, subject to relevant P.P.
Prestigious residential enclave on the doorstep of Marlay Park