DescriptionNo. 6 Ferryview Cottages is a beautiful cottage located on a quiet cul-de-sac just a few minutes' walk from Kinsale town centre. The property offers stunning views across Kinsale Harbour, the estuary and Castlepark Marina. The cottage has been extended and completely refurbished in recent years turning it into a well-proportioned house finished to high standards.
AccommodationOn a total floor area of c. 84 sqm the property offers a fine kitchen-cum-dining room, a large living room, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The kitchen has fully fitted units and benefits from a vaulted ceiling, a large double height window and four velux windows allowing for plenty of natural light. There are also French doors leading onto the patio area. The living room has a raised inset stove and offers views to Castlepark Marina. There are two bedrooms downstairs, one is en-suite. Upstairs the house offers a large bedroom and a family bathroom with a shower over bath.
The house was extended and fully refurbished to high standards. There are hard wood floors in the dining area, carpets to the living room and all bedrooms and tiles in the kitchen area and bathrooms. Heating is oil fired central heating.
There is a low maintenance patio to the rear of the property which would be suitable for a small seating and BBQ area. This property would indeed make an excellent holiday or starter home for those seeking the benefits of living in walking distance to the centre of town.
BER DetailsBER: C3 BER No.108079492 Energy Performance Indicator:221.99 kWh/m²/yr
LocationThis area of South West Ireland is of outstanding beauty with its dramatic coastline, unspoilt locations and safe beaches. Leisure activities are well catered for, Kinsale provides excellent sailing, yachting and fishing facilities from its two marinas. There are two world class golf courses including the renowned Old Head of Kinsale. Other recreational pursuits include walking, bathing, surfing, and horse riding.
There are numerous cultural events held throughout the year, such as the world famous Kinsale Arts Festival, the Cork Jazz Festival, Cork Film Festival, Kinsale Gourmet Festival along with a thriving music and opera programme. Cork has several fine theatres, and Cork Opera House hosts many exceptional productions throughout the year.
Kinsale is also home to some of Ireland’s finest restaurants, contributing to its title as Gourmet Capital of Ireland; along with many top class hotels and welcoming pubs.
Cork International Airport is conveniently located 20 minutes drive from Kinsale with direct links to major European and UK cities.
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.