Description• BER: F BER. NO. 112745518.
• No. 56, Cloonarkin Drive, Oranmore is simply a wonderful detached bungalow in walk-in condition – situated in the lovely residential, long established neighbourhood of Cloonarkin Drive, Oranmore, within walking distance only from Doctor’s Surgery, Church, Schools, Shopping Centres, Pubs, Hotels. The property enjoys easy access to all Routes to and from Galway with excellent Bus and Rail services.
• No. 56 is extremely well presented and has been lovingly cared for over many years. The property is extremely spacious throughout and features include a fine spacious sittingroom, lovely diningroom, spacious kitchen/breakfastrm. two bathrooms, gorgeous gardens front and rear with the rear having a beautiful raised patio area.
* No. 56, also has a fine garage. This property is literally ready to move into, being in
top-class decorative order throughout. No. 56 has oil fired central heating throughout.
• A lovely bungalow residence beautifully cared for in spotless condition, offers very spacious accommodation – without any doubt upon viewing, any discerning Purchaser will agree, this is a special home with a special feel about it and one you would be proud to call “my home”.
• FULL DETAILS AND VIEWING WITH JOHN QUINN.
Accommodation• COMPRISING: Spacious entrance hallway, sittingroom with open fireplace, diningroom, kitchen/breakfastrm. separate w.c. and w.h.b. 4 superb bedrooms + main bathroom w.c. and w.h.b. garage and lovely private gardens.
FeaturesA wonderful 4 bed. detached bungalow with garage situated in Cloonarkin Drive, Oranmore.
Within walking distance of Oranmore Village, Shopping Centres, Pubs, Hotels, Church and Schools + very good Bus and Rail services to and from Galway City.
Spacious sittingroom with open fireplace, separate dining area, excellent kitchen-breakfastrm, two bathroom areas + 4 superb bedroom areas - in walk in condition.
Garage + lovely private gardens with lovely raised patio area to rear. Oil fired central heating throughout.
With every facility on your doorstep this is a special home with a special feel to it and one you would be proud to call "home"