Janet Carroll Estate Agents are pleased to present this 3/4 bedroomed family home for sale by private treaty. This dormer bungalow (c. 158 sqm/ 1701 sqft) is versatile in its design as it has adaptable spaces depending on the needs of the new owners. Downstairs there is one bedroom or study, a generous living and dining area and an L-shaped kitchen to the rear that looks onto a private stepped garden.
Built circa 1950, this property is central to a host of amenities for a great lifestyle, being close to tennis clubs, rugby, hockey and football grounds and a swimming pool. It is within walking distance of the Kill O' The Grange National School, Guardian Angels National School, St. Patrick's Boys' and Girls' schools (Hollypark) and the French school (beside Hollypark). It is also a short walk to a national school on Carysfort Avenue. Most of the premier secondary schools are within a short distance as is the UCD Smurfit Business College. The area also boasts some fine Montessori/nursery schools with after school care facilities. Carysfort medical centre is close by and Blackrock Clinic a short drive away.
Close to two shopping centres currently being rejuvenated in Blackrock as well as Stillorgan and only a short drive to Dundrum town centre. With their wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars, this home offers a unique opportunity to live on the doorstep of some of South County Dublin's finest amenities.
Viewing is highly recommended.
* Prime location
* C. 158 sqm/ 1701 sqft
* 3 – 4 bedrooms
* Storage room
* Gas fired central heating
* Versatile layout with scope to extend (S.P.P.)
* Stepped private rear garden
* Off street parking
* No management fees
* Walking distance to local schools
* Stroll of Blackrock, Monkstown and Deansgrange
* Close to two shopping centres in Blackrock Village
* Very close to Bus Stop: Routes 7B, 7D, 4, 63 and 46A nearby
* Bus route 84 – links to the DART
* Close to tennis club, playground, soccer club and Stradbrook Rugby Club
* Gym and swimming poo ...