DescriptionThis is a fine mid terrace house in the family friendly Orchards estate, located in convenient walking distance of Kinsale town centre and the local primary & secondary schools and crèche. This is a beautiful family home presented in immaculate condition with a west facing garden. Its location at the end of a cul de sac in a safe estate makes this an ideal home for a young family.
AccommodationThe house offers a large, open plan kitchen cum dining area. There is a modern fully fitted kitchen with glass sliding doors leading into the enclosed garden. The bright living room offers an open fireplace and a large bay window overlooking a green. The hallway is bright with a wc and a storage area located under the stairs. On the first floor there are three bedrooms. The master bedroom is en-suite and with built-in wardrobes. There is also a family bathroom with shower over bath which is fully tiled and fitted with quality sanitary ware.
The house has been maintained to high standards. There are hard wood floors throughout the living room and tiles in the kitchen, dining area and hallway. The bedrooms and landing have carpets.
The back garden is west facing and fully enclosed. It has been landscaped with a mix of sandstone paving and flower beds with mature planting. There is also a wood shed in the lower section of the garden and off street parking for two cars. There is a access lane to the back of the garden providing easy access.
BER DetailsBER: B3 BER No.113188502 Energy Performance Indicator:139.11 kWh/m²/yr
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.