DescriptionA delightful mid-terrace pebble dashed fronted home built in 1954 superbly located within walking distance of Churchtown, Dundrum and Rathfarnham Villages. This property has been well maintained throughout and offers light infused accommodation of approximately 89 sq.m. (958 sq.ft.) comprising of a sitting room, family/dining room and kitchen at the ground floor area while upstairs are three bedrooms and a bathroom. There is also the added benefit of on-street car parking to the front and an enclosed side passage leading a wonderful private 33m (100ft) south facing lawned rear garden with patio area which offers potential to extend (SPP) if required.
330 Nutgrove Avenue is superbly located with a wealth of amenities on the doorstep to include a superb selection of both primary and secondary schools such as Good Shepherd National School, Educate Together and De La Salle. There are excellent shopping and recreational facilities locally with Dundrum Town Centre and Nutgrove Shopping Centre within easy reach and the house is just minutes? walk from the further shopping at Churchtown and Rathfarnham Village. For commuters the area is very well serviced with local bus routes, namely the No. 17 and No. 61 buses, dedicated cycle lane, the Luas stations at Dundrum and Windy Arbour and the M50 are all easily accessible.
- Entrance Porch with door leading to
- Entrance Hallway (3.70m x 1.80m )with attractive cherrywood floor and opens to the
- Living Room (4.10m x 2.35m )with window overlooking garden to front and double folding doors opening to
- Family Room (4.05m x 3.30m )with attractive walnut flooring and sliding door leading out to patio area and magnificent south facing rear garden
- Kitchen (3.20m x 2.30m )with modern fitted kitchen with a range of cupboards, worktops, built in breakfast bar, plumbing for washing machine & dryer, sink unit, built in Belling hob and oven with extractor fan and door leading to rear garden
- Landing (2.45m x 1.00m )
- Bedroom 1 (3.95m x 2.90m )with built in wardrobes with built in shelving and drawers to side and window overlooking garden to rear
- Bedroom 2 (3.75m x 3.55m )with window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 3 (2.90m x 2.85m )with built in wardrobe
- Bathroom (2.25m x 2.20m )with Mira electric shower, w.c., wash hand basin, fully walls and floor
- Outside A garden to the front provides off street car parking for two vehicles and is cobble paved with access onto Nutgrove Avenue. The rear garden is a most important feature of this property and extends to approximately 33m (110ft). It enjoys a stunning southerly aspect and subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission offers obvious potential to substantially extend the existing residence if further accommodation was required. The garden is predominantly set out with mature lawn with a delightful private patio area immediately to the rear of the property. There is also a storage shed in the rear garden and built in seating areas. The property also has the benefit of pedestrian access to the side leading from the front to the rear garden.
FeaturesWonderful light filled accommodation
Gas fired central heating
Double glazed windows throughout
Highly convenient location
Superb south facing rear garden extending to approximately 33 metres (110ft)
12 minutes? walk from the LUAS at Dundrum and Windy Arbour
Prime residential location, close to all amenities
Car parking to front for two cars
Floor Area 89 sq.m. (956 sq.ft.)